• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
Nyx and Jay are on a date, while Columbus is just like:
05197473764cc9586761dd8380ca32559ff8e9-wm.jpg
You know, every post you make with Columbus trying to make friends and everyone turning him down makes me feel bad :(

So I'm now going to try to get Nyx to become friends with Columbus in the most IC way i can

Ami the breadling]he can be happ(il)y (trying) with Ami [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]
You know she no good for him mm....

She just be trying to use him for them experiments!

(I feel like this is slowly becoming a soap opera...)

'

LokiofSP said:
You know she no good for him mm....
She just be trying to use him for them experiments!

(I feel like this is slowly becoming a soap opera...)
I told in the CS, act right and she will feel emotions and be the most loving and caring person one can be.

Who do you think would win in a fight between Bella and Jay...

I feel like I should have my money on Bella, because I feel like she's been through more, but at the same time, I feel like being able to feel emotion might give Jay an edge....

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Jason would definitely win!
But just imagine Pluto standing there with a board expression as Jason tries to bite Nyx.

With the other snakes making bets.

[/QUOTE]
Well that would be great xD

LokiofSP said:
Out of sheer determination, Jason WILL separate himself from Pluto!
If Jason could do that, why not just attach himself to Nyx xP

LokiofSP said:
Who do you think would win in a fight between Bella and Jay...
I feel like I should have my money on Bella, because I feel like she's been through more, but at the same time, I feel like being able to feel emotion might give Jay an edge....
Oh Jay would win, i mean what's bella been through? Jay's fought demons, broke into a zoo and fought unicorns and a giant fire breathing peacock and also his boyfriend tried to kill him like 2 or 3 times

GingerBread said:
Oh Jay would win, i mean what's bella been through? Jay's fought demons, broke into a zoo and fought unicorns and a giant fire breathing peacock and also his boyfriend tried to kill him like 2 or 3 times
Well I mean, Bella has a vampire AND werewolf.

Plus, her vampire sparkles :P

mewbot5408 said:
Jackal is a cat and nyx is kitten,
U the snakes?
Nyx isn't a kitten, i think you're getting him confused with Nyxen Totally not the same person or anything.....

But i just had the best idea ever, Jackel and Pluto could go on a date while they're both cats, Cause Pluto could just wear the cat collar

mewbot5408 said:
Jackal is a cat and nyx is kitten,
U the snakes?
Well actually Pluto would win. Since Nyxen is only a kitten, he must also be smaller, so Pluto could turn his legs to stone, it would cover him easly!

But Pluto is too lazy for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Nyx isn't a kitten, i think you're getting him confused with Nyxen Totally not the same person or anything.....
But i just had the best idea ever, Jackel and Pluto could go on a date while they're both cats, Cause Pluto could just wear the cat collar
Yeah if Pluto ever wore the collar he could just go and hang out with Jackal.

#gaycatsonadate

Also I think since Jason is so long, he would end up being Pluto's tail.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Yeah if Pluto ever wore the collar he could just go and hang out with Jackal.
#gaycatsonadate

Also I think since Jason is so long, he would end up being Pluto's tail.

[/QUOTE]
He becomes a hairless cat apart from the snakes xD

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Oh! Or just fluffyer than everyone else! So fluffy you can't see his face!

[/QUOTE]
The snakes should just take control of his body as they make up most of it at that point xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back