• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Super unbreakable roboarmor Nyx that can not only shoot lazers and rockets but control blood.

[/QUOTE]
Make a Nyxbot

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]We'll just call him cute and tease him. Then Nyx will pull the collar from out of nowhere and boom!!! Snake cat in heat!!
Or whatever....

[/QUOTE]
Well Nyx just has TARDIS pockets

(For anyone who doesn't watch doctor who, what is wrong with you? and basically it's a separate dimension)

GingerBread said:
(For anyone who doesn't watch doctor who, what is wrong with you? and basically it's a separate dimension)
Tardis is the telephone cell right? (a friend spoiled much, it's no fun.)

GingerBread said:
I don't watch doctor who, and I never will.....cause i am so lazy.but yes I know what the TARDIS is!

I want pockets like that!

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Tardis is the telephone cell right? (a friend spoiled much, it's no fun.)

[/QUOTE]
The TARDIS is a Time And Relative Dimension In Space. It is a police public call box because plot reasons

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I don't watch doctor who, and I never will.....cause i am so lazy.but yes I know what the TARDIS is!
I want pockets like that!

[/QUOTE]
I know i want pockets like that irl, it would be so useful. Also watch it, it's soo good, the 9th doctor (I know his name i just don't want to butcher the spelling) is great and then david tennant comes along and it gets better and then he dies.

LokiofSP said:
I used to watch Doctor Who!
Then David Tennant died.

Then I never watched it again...
Yeah i stopped watching it for a while, i got back into it during Matt smiths final 2 series i think, anyway amy was gone and clara was there. But it got a bit weird with the 12th (Moffat ruined doctor who :( )

GingerBread said:
The TARDIS is a Time And Relative Dimension In Space. It is a police public call box because plot reasons
I know i want pockets like that irl, it would be so useful. Also watch it, it's soo good, the 9th doctor (I know his name i just don't want to butcher the spelling) is great and then david tennant comes along and it gets better and then he dies.

Yeah i stopped watching it for a while, i got back into it during Matt smiths final 2 series i think, anyway amy was gone and clara was there. But it got a bit weird with the 12th (Moffat ruined doctor who :( )
I cant watch it because I have friends that ruin it. and I cant even finish an anime that has only 1 season and 13 episodes!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I cant watch it because I have friends that ruin it. and I cant even finish an anime that has only 1 season and 13 episodes!

[/QUOTE]
what one?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I cant watch it because I have friends that ruin it. and I cant even finish an anime that has only 1 season and 13 episodes!

[/QUOTE]
No but that's the best part about doctor who, even when you know what's going to happen it's still so good. It's the only show i can rewatch because the characters are so good and so's the dialogue well at least in 9th and 10th and some of 11th

GingerBread said:
No but that's the best part about doctor who, even when you know what's going to happen it's still so good. It's the only show i can rewatch because the characters are so good and so's the dialogue well at least in 9th and 10th and some of 11th
Not even going back to Tom Baker? I am ashamed in you, I thought i knew you better.

GingerBread said:
forgive me, I still cant watch it. its just not my type of show. I did have one guy explain almost the whole thing to me.

metalcity said:
Not even going back to Tom Baker? I am ashamed in you, I thought i knew you better.
Well i was talking new who not old who, as i haven't seen enough of old who to wholehearted recommend it to every person that will listen

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]forgive me, I still cant watch it. its just not my type of show. I did have one guy explain almost the whole thing to me.

[/QUOTE]
But it's soooooooooo goooooood. But if it's not your cup of tea then fair enough.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I am officially out. No plan what you talk about.

[/QUOTE]
I'm trying to not get all old who on this new who scrub

GingerBread said:
Well i was talking new who not old who, as i haven't seen enough of old who to wholehearted recommend it to every person that will listen
And you would recommend the new shit ;) tbh though most of what I remember new who being is some young handsome chap being depressed and sad to get teenage girls into doctor who with good story writing at times. But most of what i say is to annoy you so, lels.

GingerBread said:
Says the guy who's family thinks steven moffat is a good writer for doctor who
Shhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't argue against them as they all say "go watch it, it is really good with good story writing. Some of the best in years." and when ever I try to bring up the bullshit that goes on in them they complain and get repetitive.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]That sounds perverted. keep me out of it.

[/QUOTE]
Can't even say anything against that as they are all jokes. guess these jokes will be locked in my mind forever.

metalcity said:
And you would recommend the new shit ;) tbh though most of what I remember new who being is some young handsome chap being depressed and sad to get teenage girls into doctor who with good story writing at times. But most of what i say is to annoy you so, lels.
Shhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't argue against them as they all say "go watch it, it is really good with good story writing. Some of the best in years." and when ever I try to bring up the bullshit that goes on in them they complain and get repetitive.
I'm sorry have you not watched the 9th doctor? Like the raw emotion displayed in every sad scene and the comedy was fantastic.

And old who was all about learning and the budget was £4.50 and a packet of crisps

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back