• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Lotusy

Dhaylian is DEFINATLY not like Jay, I'm pretty sure Dal (Dhaylian new nickname) would never have the mischievous side, nor would Dal admire, control, or talk to pigeons, well I take that back, he would most assuredly admire them.

But Jay is so human, he represent the things that Dal isn't, and will never be.

Yeah, I meant everything I saw in the post, if you mean the differences, here's how I see it.

Yeah Dylan (Just gonna call him that for times sake) has the ability to fight AND heal, which at first makes him LOOK he's a better Jay, but when you think about it, Jay's never been about that.

From how you've played him @Lotusy, Jay always came off to me as a thinker, somebody who can take control of a situation, talk out of trouble as opposed t fighting through it, and even come up with solutions nobody else can see.

I always thought of him as more of a strategist or scientist ya know? He makes the plans to make everyone else better.

And if your talking about the in RP ways to change him, then HELL to the YES you can do that, I've been trying to do that every time skip with Columbus

I really like Jay (and so does Nyx ;) ) But if you want to start anew, it's your choice Tbh i'm thinking about killing off Nyx

GingerBread said:
I really like Jay (and so does Nyx ;) ) But if you want to start anew, it's your choice Tbh i'm thinking about killing off Nyx
You evil sonofab-word....I like that

SolisNighsun said:
@Lotusy
Dhaylian is DEFINATLY not like Jay, I'm pretty sure Dal (Dhaylian new nickname) would never have the mischievous side, nor would Dal admire, control, or talk to pigeons, well I take that back, he would most assuredly admire them.

But Jay is so human, he represent the things that Dal isn't, and will never be.
LokiofSP said:
Yeah, I meant everything I saw in the post, if you mean the differences, here's how I see it.
Yeah Dylan (Just gonna call him that for times sake) has the ability to fight AND heal, which at first makes him LOOK he's a better Jay, but when you think about it, Jay's never been about that.

From how you've played him @Lotusy, Jay always came off to me as a thinker, somebody who can take control of a situation, talk out of trouble as opposed t fighting through it, and even come up with solutions nobody else can see.

I always thought of him as more of a strategist or scientist ya know? He makes the plans to make everyone else better.

And if your talking about the in RP ways to change him, then HELL to the YES you can do that, I've been trying to do that every time skip with Columbus
Alright, I see where you're coming from. I guess I got too caught up in the healer/friendly/infatuated with Nyx that I forgot to see the other sides :P . My bad.

GingerBread said:
D: That would actually be pretty devastating, considering all of the different bonds he's had with all the other students.

Lotusy said:
Alright, I see where you're coming from. I guess I got too caught up in the healer/friendly/infatuated with Nyx that I forgot to see the other sides :P . My bad.
No problem, it's your character at the end of the day, just calling it how I see it...Speaking of...

@GingerBread IF YOU KILL NYX, HAVE HIM DIE IN JAY'S ARMS!

IT WOULD DESTROY HIM!

Yeah i don't want to because of the fact that he's a really interesting character in my eyes and It's fun to Write his reactions to everything, But him wanting to fight everything that moves does get annoying and i've always had a problem with doing the same thing for too long.

Also Nyx to me is getting Boring but meh i'm not going to unless he gets in a fight he can't win, I do have a death scene planned out in my head (And a way to bring Nyx back if need be)

Last edited by a moderator:
@DragonStorm Gomen, gomen! Sorry! I had a team interest meeting today so I got home late and had to do my homework and study.

@GingerBread I'll time skip when people start heading home. It should be around the end of school right now. And um, yeah, update his character sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stay on for long so if you have a question or something that you need to tell me, do it now before I log off cause I prob won't be back on for a while after this

@SolisNighsun

Hahaha, totally did not even notice that. I have used the name "Raven Solis" for so many role plays because either A: I think the name is cool; or B: I don't want to come up with another one at the present time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back