• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Sicarius

I do the same thing, like the same character just altered for different stories, Dal though, is completely new. An exclusive.

I saw you character name and I was all like *gasps* "Noooo way..... That's great!"

@SolisNighsun

Exactly. I usually do that all the time with some exceptions. That's funny though.

On a different note, I notice your profile says you're a female. Are you a female playing as a male character? Lol, I've seen it before, I just wasn't sure. I was just slightly confused when I read the dialogue and then your profile.

@Sicarius I think you might want to change that ending a bit as Enki and Shina are on the roof of a building, and Enki didn't really move around the roof much.

@metalcity

I remember, I guess I made it a little vague, for I meant that he saw both of you, but was staring at the ground because that was where his sword was. I'll fix it though.

@metalcity

Oh mer gurd. I fix. But I completely forgot she is also a bird xD . Phoenix powers and all. Ugh, I always have to keep looking back at the character sign up page because I keep forgetting details about everyone's characters.

@Sicarius

You would be correct!

I enjoy playing as male characters cause I typically can relate to them more than a girl. Girls are just bleh, no offense, but they chant heir minds way to fast and are constantly changing guys typically remain fairly normal, well sort of

@Sicarius 'Raven said finishing off Enki's sentence. Any magic you may be experiencing is called being under the spell of a woman...'

Does Raven say the bit 'Any magic you may be experiencing is called being under the spell of a woman...'

@SolisNighsun

*sigh* All too true...all too true. If I were able to completely understand the complexities of the woman, I would be granted immortality and the key to the universe. I wouldn't say us guys are "normal"...just... consistent.

also I have met people that would not understand what is happening xD so I just treat people like they don't understand, no offence but it is easier I find, also so did Raven think the women spell part @Sicarius

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
also I have met people that would not understand what is happening xD so I just treat people like they don't understand, no offence but it is easier I find, also so did I think that part @Sicarius
...wat...

I'm so confused at this, could you re-explain this? lol

xD I basicly said that I wrote out what I am having Enki do as people might be confused, it was the bit that I wrote at the bottom of my post in character. I then followed it up with is Raven thinking the women bit, but I get it now.

@Sicarius

@GingerBread

It all depends on how it is implemented in the story. I do not like things to be just thrown together, but for everything to kind of fit in the story smoothly if you understand what I am saying. If we eventually transition to a time where it could happen, I'm up for it.

do u guys think I might be rushing the Enki x Shina relationship stuff? I think it is ok but at the same time it does feel a little rushed

@Sicarius

Yeah, that's what I meant, constant like the earth orbiting the sun. Women... are just... like a meteor shower, pretty but they can do some serious damage.

@metalcity

No, considering the fact Dal is already falling for Nyx, (despite his oddness xD ) but try to at least get to know the deep stuff first, you know, like favorite color :D

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
do u guys think I might be rushing the Enki x Shina relationship stuff? I think it is ok but at the same time it does feel a little rushed
I thought that when I first saw it happening, but I expected just as much. I kind of figured it would turn out that way before you ever mentioned it, and that was just by seeing the way you have written your interactions with her so far. (Yes, I went pretty far back.) Considering I've done something like this before, I'd say just leave it. While it may seem rushed, this is High School, and very much realistic. Sometimes feelings are made about someone really fast. I don't see any real problems with it, and plus it's not like it's going to escalate quickly...I think.

@GingerBread

Yas. Dal has a twisted since of reality, coming from a fantasy. He thinks things like this (that whole fight thing)

Was Larp'ing. (Live-action Roleplay) Therefore, the whole sickly act he is doing, along with the voices in his head are both fake.

The sickly act is caused by his pixie blood and elven blood attempting to diffuse together, when this happens to quickly (Nyx's vampire saliva acted as a catalyst) he turns into a crazed monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back