• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SolisNighsun said:
@Sicarius
Yeah, that's what I meant, constant like the earth orbiting the sun. Women... are just... like a meteor shower, pretty but they can do some serious damage./QUOTE]

Yup... sadly I have experienced the damage you speak of. I guess that kind of subtly plays into my character and his constant monologues about his twisted view on love lol..

@SolisNighsun God damn it why did you have to ask that question. Both me and Nyx have no idea if he's good or evil xD i wanna say neutral but even than he's sometimes completely evil and sometimes he does something nice so again no idea xD i'm gonna have fun writing this.

Thanks for probably causing Nyx to have a Existential Crisis

@PhoenixFire13 @Sicarius sorry if I fall asleep before you come back on, however I can stay up really late tomorrow as it is the start of the weekend :D If i am awake I should respond in 10-20 min

Last edited by a moderator:
So what time is it? @SolisNighsun says the end of school, and Columbus has walked off, so I'd assume school has ended, but there's some people we might have left behind, in our accelerated school day.

Sicarius said:
Now that we're on the topic of chicken...Popeye's fried chicken is like...amazing. I'm hungry now. Thanks @OceanBunny .
Oh my god I thought I was the only one.

Everybody I know HATES their fried chicken and I always end up eating alone because of it ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back