• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have a steam: Shewolfvalkerie

I play TF2 occasionally, but mainly the Eldercrolls: Oblivion.

@GreenEyedStranger

And it doesn't bug me, though to be honest it doesn't surprise me, being in high school myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play Left 4 Dead 2, and other games like Elsword, Black Ops II, Advanced Warfare, etc etc. A mix of RPG's, hack and slash, and FPS.

Other than that, @OceanBunny let's stay within our little bubble. We've got some good convos going xD . (Btw I'm about to go to bed so no more posts for the night :\)

And @DragonStorm feel better my man :.

@SolisNighsun Actually Speaking of sleep i should probably do that too 4am seems like a good time to sleep but if you guys want to go get the book the gist of what it will say is well i'll leave it up too you guys either it takes 24 hours or Dawn's first light (So when the sun rises) will cure it as The first light of dawn is the most effective thing against Evil demons and creatures

Anyway see ya

Well if these two are going to sleep, I might as well join in like the bandwagon jumper I am....

Praise Krampus

@PhoenixFire13 how much longer do we have of the school day? Cause i wasn't planning on introducing Nyxen again for a while xD

As a side note should i update my sign up post to include Nyxen? and should i put the link to what the different types of blood do?

Also, this is a weird request but if anyone wants to be my hostage/testsubject/ransom/assistant, PM me and I'll tell you some stuff about the plot I have planned

Lotusy said:
@Sicarius You seem to be alone, would you like to join us? :D
@Lotusy Lol sure, I will once I develop my character a little more. I don't like rushing my character or shoving them in other RPer's faces out of no where because it just seems so generic haha. (Sorry for the late reply, went to bed early.)

If anyone needs me just mention me in your post, I'm going to be adding a Dark side to Tyrrell but for Azilernyo, I might need opinions on that

Not much story development able to happen unless everyone is on at once unfortunately. Oh well...lol

@OceanBunny, I can definitely understand the sleeping part lol, love my sleep.

Love is a lie

^ My character lol

But for real, I actually love sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back