• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@ghost of past was your guy totally normal before he met 'him'? Because fighting off some demons is not an easy task.

@GingerBread all this talk about fighting is getting me kinda worried. I didn't specify any combat-orient powers, how could I contribute to an inevitable fight?

@AngelofDebt you don't have to fight, but your power was superspeed right? you could be more of a distraction in a fight as you could be too fast to get hit or something like that or you could be a snitch and get teachers involved if a fight breaks out, just be creative :)

But remember Snitches get stitches

AngelofDebt said:
@ghost of past was your guy totally normal before he met 'him'? Because fighting off some demons is not an easy task.
@GingerBread all this talk about fighting is getting me kinda worried. I didn't specify any combat-orient powers, how could I contribute to an inevitable fight?
Why yes, he was fully human. It was pretty hard to pull them off, and he did get hurt doing it. But now, he has powers of the slenderman. I have choose this because Halloween is around the corner. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
@ghost of past what powers does a slender have? also i suggest you reread the rules because i can't accept you until you have the password :/
A slender has the following powers:

1. A slender uses his/her tentacles to stab at a far distance

2. A slender can use their tentacles to launch into the air.

3. In order to transform, the pretend to straighten a tie. Thus the transformation.

4.Lakoria

[QUOTE="ghost of past]A slender has the following powers:
1. A slender uses his/her tentacles to stab at a far distance

2. A slender can use their tentacles to launch into the air.

3. In order to transform, the pretend to straighten a tie. Thus the transformation.

4.Lakoria

[/QUOTE]
Okay, could you add that to your character description and hide the hidden word in your sign up post and edit it out of that post

GingerBread said:
Okay, could you add that to your character description and hide the hidden word in your sign up post and edit it out of that post
I did it. highlight the extras section. keep going after the word, "nope".

Since @ghost of past is a slenderman, just thought i let you guys know what would happen to Nyx if he drank his blood

Slenderman Blood - The vile tasting black blood instantly paralyzes a vampire giving them eternal day, and night terrors. Although the paralysis eventually wears off they are still extremely weakened for all the rest of their days. Slenderman can also utilize them as a puppet any time he wishes, and they are unable to kill themselves to end their misery.

Though i would make this last half a day or so or have a way to cure the effects

GingerBread said:
Since @ghost of past is a slenderman, just thought i let you guys know what would happen to Nyx if he drank his blood
Slenderman Blood - The vile tasting black blood instantly paralyzes a vampire giving them eternal day, and night terrors. Although the paralysis eventually wears off they are still extremely weakened for all the rest of their days. Slenderman can also utilize them as a puppet any time he wishes, and they are unable to kill themselves to end their misery.

Though i would make this last half a day or so or have a way to cure the effects
That's pretty cool, I never knew that about Slender and Vamps

GingerBread said:

I can't wait to meet you in the roleplay. heheheheheheh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back