• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, my character and @LokiofSP 's character are going to go to the cafeteria soon, and I think there are two other people are the cafeteria now, so that would be a good place to start and work out from.

Last time I asked, it was early afternoon (when school closes), don't know how much time has passed since them, I'm in a dream. I even mentioned that time goes differently so that we can wake up in the morning no matter how much we RP

I'm really busy with schoolwork nowadays so I'm only really going to come on for time skips. Might pop up once in a while in the RP. Other than that, try not to interact with Shina cause she's really only going to pop up and then disappear again.

@Lotusy Yup, unless one of you guys have an idea for the next event? I think we need a normal day though so today will just be a normal day (as much as possible cause who knows what happens at this school...)

@PhoenixFire13 can u mention me in the time skip or mention me when posting the time skip event in OOC, or in some way notify me? I'm also swamped with schoolwork and might have to be a little less active :'(

So, @GingerBread I know you don't want anyone to stop the fight, but I think Mrs. Winters would do the sensible thing and intervene... would that be ok with you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back