• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@LokiofSP Do you wave any ideas on what to do? @Krekire is inactive, so we can't solve it in the way of "Prelude to a Kiss" or anything. Do you want to do something random like a lightning strike?

GingerBread said:
I can't tell if you're joking or not :/
Cause my plan was either Richard to treat Nyxen like it's child, Or be a Panther kitten
It was a joke, in all honesty I'm really trying to think and I think that makes sense, your idea that is

Lotusy said:
@LokiofSP Do you wave any ideas on what to do? @Krekire is inactive, so we can't solve it in the way of "Prelude to a Kiss" or anything. Do you want to do something random like a lightning strike?
Hm....I need to think.

Maybe we could do something like a reverse curse? I really don't know

@Blacknife @SovietBear you guys are coming up in a conversation between my character Ray and a secretary at the high school (played by the ever kind @OceanBunny), feel free to use this as a way into the story line. My character personally really needs to get some rest, but @Sedinger has Ichiro you can talk to.

Edit: Lol, totatly forgot about @SovietBear 's curse, its good I can stay in the story line.

Last edited by a moderator:
LokiofSP said:
So... Should some of us just go home? Start to close out the day so the curses can end?
I think we're doing that after the giant spider fight, I think @PhoenixFire13 said the school day is ending soon anyway.

i Would like Nyx to not be a cat for a while anyway, i really want to fight something :P

I didn't know that... I thought that they had to be sleeping. I guess I can bend the rules a bit, thanks for the advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back