• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@PhoenixFire13 Aha, pretty clever. Try the same trick on this post, the copy/paste.

Secret word is "Lakota", correct? If so, in the hint, tell them to paste as well as copying. That was super cool. ;)

Edit: @DragonStorm, try copying and pasting my post.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lotusy Yeah xD Remember though, if you don't see the word on the character sheet, don't accept the OC and tell the RPer to read the rules. Don't accept them until they find the secret word.

@AngelofDebt Basically to make sure that new characters read the rules, I hid a secret word in my post in the Rules tab. To be accepted, the character sheets have to have the secret word somewhere in the description or personality, anywhere is fine. As long as it's in there, the admins and I can tell that they read the rules and will be able to accept them.

@AngelofDebt Oh yeah, um, for NPCs, anyone who is willing to play as one can RP temporarily as an NPC. But only if they don't have many posts and seem to be unable to find ways to interact with the others. Usually, either the admins or I RP as the NPCs though.

PhoenixFire13 said:
@AngelofDebt Oh yeah, um, for NPCs, anyone who is willing to play as one can RP temporarily as an NPC. But only if they don't have many posts and seem to be unable to find ways to interact with the others. Usually, either the admins or I RP as the NPCs though.
makes sense, I'll just wait for someone to find me in the lobby

@LegenDarius Cool, does PSR track heat energy? Cause that last picture looks like the monitor is displaying the shape of humans using the different thermal energy (I think) that is radiated from different parts of the human body.

@PhoenixFire13 Yep. It tracks heat energy through walls as well, and if you hold down the trigger long enough, the bullet will have enough kinetic energy to pierce through many walls.

Hypothetically speaking, if you were in the canteen, and I was outside the school building next to a wall with this gun, I can hit you.

PhoenixFire13 said:
@LegenDarius Cool, does PSR track heat energy? Cause that last picture looks like the monitor is displaying the shape of humans using the different thermal energy (I think) that is radiated from different parts of the human body.
Having played the game it comes from, the Storm PSR has an almost magical heat sensor. It only illuminates live enemies, and completely ignores all other heat sources. "We" might change it for the RP thou, that weapon is ridiculously over powered

@SovietBear Yes, feel free. There are multiple new students appearing today (or tonight, I still have no idea xD ). Ray (my char), is asleep right now in the admissions office, so I'm not sure if he'll greet you, but I'm sure someone will. The gate doors seem to be acting strangely today (or again, tonight)

Edit: don't know what time zones the rest of you are in, but I have to go to sleep irl. Seems kinda ironic

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee RPNation decided to not load some posts until now.

@OceanBunny Thanks

@DragonStorm Well since Lotusy already told you, you know the secret word now so I don't have to do anything ^^o

@SovietBear Would love to cept I'm as lost as you lol. Best I can summarize is that right now there is a curse event going on. Pick a number from a list and your character gets a random curse. It can either be a temporary one or one that lasts the whole day (don't worry all curses disappear after this school day unless you want to keep the curse item @GingerBread ). I don't know which ones have or have not been taken yet so ask @DragonStorm for the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back