• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PhoenixFire13 said:
@OceanBunny @GingerBread Sorry but the kitten time's gotta wait for a bit longer ^^o We don't want to lose one of our main attacking forces for this event
@Lotusy You'll see~ @metalcity knows the details. Imma first renew good relationships with everyone before I post the announcement owo

@Mashiro Shiina Pick either the infirmary, the zoo, or the vending machine owo Everyone's in one of these spots. Although I think the ones at the zoo are AFK

@TheRPingMudkip If you're at the vending machine, @Suzumaki Arakai and @Isune are there right now.
I placed Duncan against it if that works

@metalcity probably shouldn't split us up, considering it says with 2 others. Not to mention Jay has lost his power for today. He's pretty much just another body. With a golf club.

@Lotusy What does his power have with the sky turning dark? O.o But uh sure? I mean you didn't use much of your powers during the zoo raid so we can just say that your power recovered during the raid.

@Thalia Raiz Walking up to them like there isn't a demon invasion happening right now xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back