• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Thalia Raiz Nvm he's a half DX That makes our lives so much harder. But really, devils aren't suppose to be that nice to you QAQ Just a hint for the purpose of the plot though, they purposely forced open that gate to invade Earth. It was their decision to come. For now, let's just assume that the ones you manage to send back are the ones that had no interest. From now on, the rest that stayed are the ones that wanna kill everyone on Earth, got it?

He would still be a pureblood, even if only one parent was a vampire. The vampire genes would be dominant over the human ones.

@PhoenixFire13 i think @metalcity wanted you to read the part about the satanic church he was in.

If we want to get into technicalities Nyx would be considered a Dhampir, basically all the bonuses of a pure blood vampire with lesser versions of the weaknesses so, basically a ginger xD

Again, bitten vampires have different powers than born vampires. The born vampires have very powerful powers, while bitten vampires have rare gifts,

I'm probably just going to wait out the event and read instead of posting if that's alright.

I'm too behind to understand what's going on in these two events.

as of this time @OceanBunny is freezing and destroying demons @CelestiaVanGuard is just out of sight and I am funneling demonic energy into an army of undead. Oh happy day.

@PhoenixFire13 (I wont be online much today because of work. So if you could have someone deus x their way in to stop me from creating said army of undead. That would be fantastic. ^.^)

@PhoenixFire13 mainly the bit about the satanic church, killing the master, Jin/Enball dying and being placed in me, me getting Maka and Chloe. Feel like it's time for some one to know about Enki's past

@Momo Mix Well that's not good O.o I was planning on ending the event today ...

@TheCreator645 Yeah sure. But um ... shouldn't it be the opposite? They sense you're a demon and since your on Earth and not attacking others, wouldn't they brand you a traitor and attack you anyways? Especially since you're a half.

@Krekire Just um ... somehow make your way to school and fight off some demons 8D

@metalcity About that ... I have a question for you and @GingerBread

If someone were to die for your character, how would your character react? I mean die for your character as in take a fatal shot in place of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back