• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
demons in case anyone is wondering are living Manifestations of the seven deadly sins E.G lust, greed and anger that sort of thing

Also @Thalia Raiz I don't think the demons would listen to you just like that, they would be more likely to kill you

Wait, since @DragonStorm wants to be a familiar, how about you send me a dream to come get you. I wake up from my sleep, and see weird glyphs on my left wrist telling me to go to Tumble Hill. I'll go there, find you, then make you my pet. Sound good?

Thanks. I am sorry if my post doesn't make sense. But does anyone mind... Helping me get what's going on and where everyone is? So that I don't end up role playing alone. Sorry if I am being bothersome.

Leone said:
Thanks. I am sorry if my post doesn't make sense. But does anyone mind... Helping me get what's going on and where everyone is? So that I don't end up role playing alone. Sorry if I am being bothersome.
You aren't. Well, an event started earlier where a bunch of portals opened releasing numerous demons throughout the school. You're supposed to try and bump into people and band together to defeat those demons and such. I can't help you right now, because i am awaiting a reply myself. So, I'd advise reading where others are posting, and trying to get near them

@Leone Not a problem. Here's the rundown: Demons have come to invade our school. Currently there are three main groups, but two are all afk. Right now, @GingerBread, @Thalia Raiz , @LokiofSP , and I are outside the school, running away from the demons. Actually, for your post, I made a rustling in the bush. If you want, you can pretend that's you, and you're near us.

@Leone Welcome to Lakoria! :D I'm as lost as you are now cause I needa with 4 pages of reading to do~ which I'm totally not gonna do cause well ... uh ... I'm unconscious and should not know all these stuff anyways~

@Thalia Raiz Apparently vampires can open portals O.o Does that mean that @GingerBread can open one too? Mind opening one to send all them demons back to the underworld? Also ... the reason I created this event was so that the devils will NOT be able to return to the underworld that easily but guess that plans off...

Also ... I might do something you guys will not like at the end of this event ^^o Well, er, some of you won't like and the other half will just treat it like nothing cause it won't affect you guys but um, yeah. Look forward to it. Involves my character only so you guys don't have to worry bout your characters being affected ... much.

Bitten vampires have different abilities than purebloods, so no, Nyx would not be able to open portals, unless it says he can on his character sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back