• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Thalia Raiz We're not at school, it's a day off owo

@Blacknife Hmm ... You need to add some sort of special power that would make him not a normal human. Cause just building stuff is pretty normal. Other than that though ... Accepted~

@TheRPingMudkip Lol welcome back xD Accepted

Last edited by a moderator:
@GingerBread Oh yeah, you wanna turn into a bunny and get made into bait or do you wanna have some action scenes for the next event? owo Your choice. Both are gonna sound really painful. And hopefully, Nyx's and Jay's relationship improves during the event cause teamwork is needed.

@PhoenixFire13 Actually I was about have Jay reveal his secret and fix their relationship now. It's about two paragraphs long, intended to post it, but the fight ended. Is there any way we could rewind, or do I have ti find a different way?

@Momo Mix Okay but it wouldn't be Richard anymore, when My familiar goes away it explodes so richard is gone, and since he's made out of my blood you just made a Panther out of ghost stuff and vampire blood

@OceanBunny Oh I thought it was a vampire bunny O.o Lemme go change all that to kitten

@Lotusy Hmm ... if he turns into a kitten, you can finally talk to him without him beating you up. I'll give you a chance to talk before the event starts. If he doesn't ... uh, he'll most likely become calmer when the event starts anyways so you can use that chance.

@LegenDarius Btw you wanted a dragon pet right? @DragonStorm is RPing as a dragon pet. Since you missed the zoo raid, you can try to get him as your pet (won't be easy though, I bet)

And yeah, that pretty much sums everything up xD ^

Last edited by a moderator:
@PhoenixFire13 It's ok, I'll figure out something else.

@LegenDarius Nyx and Shina went into a coma after fighting, and need unicorn tears. Jay gathers a group and goes to the zoo, where the beat up guards and unleash the dogs of war on the zoo. After it's all over, Nyx is revived, beats up Jay, then Shina is revived and stops them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back