• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@DarknessSpirit The zoo raid party is on Thumber's Hill, near the school (I didn't spell that right, did I...). Shina, Enki, and Nyx are in the infirmary (hospital I guess?). And Pandora and Leon are just loitering around the town.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Momo Mix It is but I usually open it directly from the launcher. There are 10 characters you can play. I guess the part of Elsword that I love is that you can create your own combos out of each character, despite them all having the same moves :)

Okay, now I'm glad that Leon didn't decide to go...he doesn't want to be part of a zoo theft xD

@PhoenixFire13 The reason why Runescape is my main game is because its so open. Yours character is how you want it no matter if you want to max in all skills or just go non combat all together. Its more skill/item based than most mmo's

@Lotusy Shina originally had healing powers lol I just didn't choose to reveal them until after the first day of school. She has the powers of a Phoenix o3o But dun worry, Shina and Nyx aren't completely healed so the zoo raid can still go on. I'm planning on have Shina faint soon cause she's overexhausting herself.

@metalcity My first post was me walking up the hill. Its all good though. if it was close enough to the hill for ebby to react to it I could adjust for that. A scream made her shift what do you think an explosion would do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back