• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PhoenixFire13 said:
@Lotusy Roger :D I'm looking for a perfect chance to jump in. So far, I haven't seen any so just do along your merry ways xD If things go well, I might not even have to jump in.
@Suzumaki Arakai Not a school day, it's a Saturday owo And there is another event closely following the end of the zoo raid so look forward to it~ Hint: Involves a lot of fighting and a bunch of ... uh ... new relationships? Up to you to pick which definition that refers to 8D

Also, message to everyone in the zoo raid, even if I don't act as the security staff, you can still spice things up my mentioning random no-name, no-face, security people running after you xD
Sounds fun xD thanks for the note

Code:
[side=left] Insert picture here [/side]CHARACTER'S NAME
This is how I do my posts if anyone else wants to try it out. I mainly mean for if you want a small picture of your character in there. It automatically shrinks down to size xD

@Suzumaki Arakai -saves to my notes- Thanks :D

@GingerBread I guess so. I know you wanted to be the only vampire but let's just see each character as a unique individual owo She can use her powers differently than you do. I mean, I've never seen a vampire that can turn their hands into blades O.o

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a zoo full of mythological animals right? wouldn't the guards not be freaked out at zombies and things like that @PhoenixFire13

i wanna join in on the shhh thing, shh it's totally not 5 in the morning for me

Zombie horses but not zombie humans ... right? Well however way you want Guard #1 to act is up to you. Imma have Guard #3 flee the scene

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that last hit might have killed Guard #1 or it will if he doesn't get medical attention :P he was only one day away from retirement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back