• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@GingerBread @metalcity I just hope Shina fainting would make you guys stop fighting -.- No fighting over an unconscious person! Or else imma have to get the nurse to come over and reveal herself as a siren and have you guys listen to lullabies and fall asleep

Shina/Fiona is out of session until Jay returns with the tears, so I won't be posting as her for a while. Unless *^* You guys force me to use the siren tactic. Or I might liven things up at the zoo by popping up as zoo staffs to certain characters and trying to thwart their attempts :P

@Lotusy @GingerBread @metalcity

@PhoenixFire13

OKAY! I'm home now lol. I'll figure out how to get my character in there >.< Anything I should take note on other than the zoo event?

Around what time in the day is it? Also, which day of school is it? c: sorry for the trouble xD

No problem, I don't have much to do right now aside from play my Wii U because my character isn't participating in the zoo raid.

Isune said:
No problem, I don't have much to do right now aside from play my Wii U because my character isn't participating in the zoo raid.
My character probably wont either lol. He's scared of animals xD

@Lotusy Roger :D I'm looking for a perfect chance to jump in. So far, I haven't seen any so just do along your merry ways xD If things go well, I might not even have to jump in.

@Suzumaki Arakai Not a school day, it's a Saturday owo And there is another event closely following the end of the zoo raid so look forward to it~ Hint: Involves a lot of fighting and a bunch of ... uh ... new relationships? Up to you to pick which definition that refers to 8D

Also, message to everyone in the zoo raid, even if I don't act as the security staff, you can still spice things up my mentioning random no-name, no-face, security people running after you xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back