• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hey, want to talk to Nyx, he's getting lonely @metalcity

i was trying to think of ways to write him waking up but couldn't find a way i liked, all of them felt too OOC or forced :(

@GingerBread there is no way to make Enki talk to you, he hates you and is talking to Shina. unless you wake in the same room he wouldn't talk to Nyx, and I don't want to force it

@GingerBread @metalcity

You could have Nyx remember but that would strain his body because he'll probably try to kill both Shina and Enki this time. If you don't remember though, you'll still try to kill Enki.

Hmm ...

I can't exactly have Shina talk to you either since Fiona is the one in her body now. I suppose I can still think of a way to get you into our conversation. For the time being, why don't you have Nyx wake up?

Well, Leon's not gonna do the zoo raid...I don't really think he'd be able to take care of whatever he gets.

Actually, I just got a wonderful idea for the next event, courtesy of @metalcity o3o We're going with your idea of the invasion, but I'm going to delay it until Jay and the others return with the unicorn tears

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, I'm going to make my guy learn purple fire, it can be controlled and doesn't burn, going to use it to make an arm made of fire, but i can change the tip of fire and use it for spells.

@PhoenixFire13

Is your cut off part of your arm gonna transform into a super gigantic portal? QAQ That's not good, better move it away from the infirmary.

@Momo Mix Don't mind, don't mind~ It's Casual so I accept short posts but try to lengthen them a bit more with details. Cause from what I see, your posts are centered around your conversations. Try adding in details to make it seem like your character is moving while talking instead of talking then moving or moving then talking.

@Isune Unless the zoo raid party happens to pass by you and your vending machine on the way to the zoo ... I can't think of any other ways you can interact with the others O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back