• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Lotusy Lol it was so boring you decided to suicide xD Even if you did use it though, since it wasn't in your real body, the power usage wouldn't have made a difference to your strength.

So, whatchu gonna do? xD Team up? Watch? Eat popcorn?

Last edited by a moderator:
@GingerBread @Lotusy Normally I would say to get the RPer's permission first but since he'll be unwillingly controlled ... Sure why not O.o (sorry bout this Jay)

(and the only reason I really did that was cause you used a blood spell to increase your own body's strengths xD )

Btw, do we all know each others powers? I only saw Enki's fire and Nyx's blood magic, but I haven't seen Shina's fire, and nobody has seen my healing. Were our characters briefed beforehand or are secrets still secrets?

@Lotusy The decision is up to you :> Although both Shina and Enki use fire magic, the type of flames we use is different. Also, even though I revealed that Shina uses fire magic, that doesn't mean that I revealed everything about her powers. Like, I didn't even reveal her buffing powers until now.

Guess what I'm trying to say is that you can reveal some and you can keep some in secret for later on.

Aw, alright. I'll just use my little powers here~

(and note for future references, I won't be able to break your control this easily if you use blood magic to control someone by actually biting them @GingerBread But since you didn't bite him, I would be able to break your control)

Well biting people turns them into a thrall, while this is more simplistic than that but turning someone into a Vampire Thrall one can only be broken by me or death of either one of us, but this is simple blood control.

I know you guys didn't ask me @OceanBunny , @TheCreator645 , but most people have already left the fighting sim. I think Aki just left, so there should only be 3 people now. Shina, Nyx, and Aki all had this showdown, which turned into Shina and Nyx hating each other. After they die in-game, Shina meets Enki and Nyx tries to throw a rock at Shina's head. Nyx makes fun of Enki for being Shina's "Boyfriend" and the two get into a fight. I think Enki left now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back