• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Krekire said:
Ucan I get a overview of whats going on? :P
If you're still in the sim, you're one of 4-5 people alive. If I'm correct, at three people left, it's over. I think it's you, Corvus, and Oceanbunny and Celestia's characters, though I'm not sure if there's one more. Previously in the sim, Nyx and Shina had this duel, and both died. In the real world, the still dislike each other. Nyx provokes a fight by throwing a rock at Shina. Nyx then taunts Enki and the two fight. Jay suicided so he goes in the real world with them. Aki suicides too. Jay gets hypnotized but Shina stops him and wakes him up. Aki interrupts the fight and kicks Nyx. At the end of the fight, Enki's soul gets sent to the underworld and a demon called Maka takes his over his, they leave the fight and go to the library. Nyx also heads to the library, but Jay catches up to him. There's a little confrontation including pigeons and a chase through the library, but eventually Shina stops Nyx. Nyx checks out a blood magic book and tries to summon a panther as a blood familiar, while Shina, Jay, and Maka catch up on what happened to Enki. The panther hurts Nyx, so he goes back to the library and Jay heals him. Currently, the real-world students are all at the library.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back