• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who wants to ask the last question? I would, but i'm afraid that someone else is typing something up.

they're not in the cave last time i checked??? I scared them away along with Enki (i think) and now im just chillin' in there

@TheCreator645 @Kyzaba I'm not too sure either O.o Where exactly are you guys right now? You guys can change your position if you like. Wanna meet up with the others in the sim? I might make the announcement for sudden death match soon though.

@LegenDarius @OceanBunny @CelestiaVanGuard I forgot about it but uh, there's one more weapon that Shina left behind. The dagger that was throw next to Hak. It's still there on the tree.... If anyone wants to use it 8D

@Lotusy Ok except sundown's gonna be a while ... Like maybe in 3 days at most O.o Cause Corvus, Hak, Willow, Kyzaba, and Alliah are still in the game. And Enki, Shina, and Nyx still have that rematch after school ... You can still post stuff about what happened during the experiment if you get bored. Like what I did at the beginning of the game; I sorta just described what Shina did before she met other people.

(btw how did you get that vampire blood? O.o I don't recall a situation where you managed to get some from Nyx)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back