• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Nenma Takashi Awwwwwww and here I thought I was gonna kill Nyx, then end up dying myself since I used up too much energy, but use my remaining energy to heal and buff you since you helped me o3o Now that plans all gone

@GingerBread I took that sword btw O.o I noticed and edited it before you posted. I left one of the daggers on the tree Hak is in though

@metalcity Sorry 8D I was planning on joining you but now I kinda don't have a reason to suddenly die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enki is just throwing fire in the football area, im kinda waiting for someone to die and be like, whats that smell and go other towards the smoke

Oh I can do that when I die :D Cause since you're practicing with fire, and Shina is a fire mage, I can help ^^ Except now how do I find a reason to have Shina die ...

Gonna wait for Aki to come back then~

It's fine, it's fine~ xD I was planning on dying after this fight anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
(It's best if you don't, it's pretty long lol)

So basically, I wanted to make the RP a bit more interesting so I had Shina get kidnapped by three seniors, one of which she had hit during a volleyball (-cough death ball cough-) game in gym. They knocked her out and planned to rape and torture her but got found out by 3 people nearby, Kyzaba, Alliah, and Hak. They starting to fight on school grounds and destroyed much of it and half the school building (dun worry, everything got fixed up the next school day). Shina woke up when two of the seniors got defeated (and I should add, got deaths they totally deserved *^*) and finished off the third senior. She initially wanted to kill every student that had helped the three seniors (apparently kidnapping is a good sport in Lakoria ...) but the principal appeared and stopped everyone owo

School went back to normal after that and some interrogations. Shina got a mixed reputation now though. Some students are scared of her while others think she's a great friend to have if you wanna stir up trouble. She's also suppose to be on probation but screw that now o3o

@CelestiaVanGuard I will find another way to get Hak back for that kiss QAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back