• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Lotusy Accepted (THE PICTURE IS OF A CUTE GUY -faints) Do you need any tips on how to jump in or a summary of what's going on right now? owo

@GingerBread That's gonna make you too OP ... limit blood intake to 3 people only. Since you already bit someone once, you can only bite 2 more times. Also, the effects of the blood only last for a while.

I could also make it so the powers take a while to activate and they are weaker than the persons whose blood i stole but are permanent @PhoenixFire13

Last edited by a moderator:
I think having equal power to who's blood you take in but a limit on time depending how strong they are would be pretty fair.

@GingerBread How to explain ... you can bite the person and get either benefits or consequences that last for just a few minutes? Except you can't really tell time in an RP so you'll just have to fight for a while with the effects then have yourself return to normal after a while?

No, not permanent D: It's in a virtual world. The only one with a slightly permanent debuff is @LegenDarius since he was bit in real life. But yeah, the delayed activation sounds good.

Anyways, just post however you want. If I see something I think is unfair, I'll speak up ^^

---------------------

@OceanBunny Still waiting for your post o3o

@LegenDarius You're the only one that mentioned mana O.o For Shina, she doesn't have a limit to how much fire she can create or anything. Just that it stresses out her body if she uses too much power when she's weak and tired.

@Lotusy So right now the majority of us are in a virtual survival game for gym class. The goal of the game is to either kill others to survive or just stay out of sight until the last few minutes of the game. In the last minutes of the game (basically if it takes too long), the survivors are teleported to the center of the game field in a sudden death match. Game ends when there are only 3 people left standing. When you die, you wake up in the gym and can watch the game on the monitors. Erm... what else...You can steal weapons from other people and OH YEAH I FORGOT BOUT THE LIST

@Lotusy Pick a black number owo I use this system to figure out which weapon you will be given in the beginning

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

@Lotusy Yup, you can just jump in right now! Btw you got a metal pipe 8D

(For organization purposes)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

@GingerBread Actually, it would still sorta work wouldn't it? Cause you'll have to land and if you land where I'm slapping air ... I still slap you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back