• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not sure how I made you feel like a idiot, but that wasn't my intention. I was trying to make sure that you and everyone that interacts with you has an enjoyable experience. This came into play with the powers. The secret work is a must to join, same with a back story; if you want to keep some bits out you can, but we need something to go off. This wont turn into a fight, I'm just doing my job here to make sure everyone has fun. If you still wish to join, could you please look in the rules and find the word, add a back story (which can contain secrets) and rethink/balance the powers.

@IIQueenestII

Okay, quick question ~ where exactly is everyone and what's going on? Just so I know how to join in :D

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
I know Aptual @metalcity , Dom @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII , Noah @Knight Artorias and Nyx/nyxen @GingerBread are in town currently, I'm not sure about Columbus @LokiofSP and Jay @Lotusy
Lotusy said:
Ah, well, we're on the steps of the museum. Columbus is trying to become the toast overlord and I think Jay is oblivious to it all.
So...they are on like a school trip? ((And is it already started?)) Or is this their free time?

Sorry for bothering with questions x-x

Nonalaka said:
So...they are on like a school trip? ((And is it already started?)) Or is this their free time?
its fine, they were taken to the museum for their history lesson but have 'left' and are doing their own things.

Nonalaka said:
They technically got kidnapped by an insane teacher and forced to go, but most have escaped/weren't taken in the first place.

metalcity said:
its fine, they were taken to the museum for their history lesson but have 'left' and are doing their own things.
Lotusy said:
They technically got kidnapped by an insane teacher and forced to go, but most have escaped/weren't taken in the first place.
Okay, xD I think I can work with that, time to insert a confused Laika into the mix :P thanks for the help both of you ~

Ooof sorry I disappeared and gave a late reply accidentally fell asleep ;-;

Okay so I guess this is my bad as much as it is yours.

But you just dictated when someone else's character is going to die. Which I'm afraid you just can't do, like I said before, that's a form of godmodding as you are taking control away from the person controlling the character.

Now I know the power was on you character sheet, but I assumed that it would only apply if they were going to die soon. Not that you could just look at them and see when they're going to die, because you would need to ask the person controlling the character for that information and they might not even know or give an accurate answer.

So that power is going to have to go completely, sorry. But it's just not fair on anyone if you continue to have that power, I hope you understand.

GingerBread said:
Okay so I guess this is my bad as much as it is yours.
But you just dictated when someone else's character is going to die. Which I'm afraid you just can't do, like I said before, that's a form of godmodding as you are taking control away from the person controlling the character.

Now I know the power was on you character sheet, but I assumed that it would only apply if they were going to die soon. Not that you could just look at them and see when they're going to die, because you would need to ask the person controlling the character for that information and they might not even know or give an accurate answer.

So that power is going to have to go completely, sorry. But it's just not fair on anyone if you continue to have that power, I hope you understand.
Ah okie dokie guess that makes sense

metalcity said:
I see you have the secret word now, I think you can join. Let me run it through @Lotusy to see if you can get in
Lol I should reject this nub, 0/10 no length for history and personality whatsoever.

Jk accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back