• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Hey man, your Character sheet looks pretty good, but I do have a couple of problems with it. For one you haven't got the secret word and could I ask you to tone down the powers since they seem like a bit much
I didn't see any secret word? I maybe I missed it somewhere? I'll go look again, and alright. I'll downsize the powers to just controlling.. snow and ice stuff. Storms are kinda a lot of power.

Comet said:
I didn't see any secret word? I maybe I missed it somewhere? I'll go look again, and alright. I'll downsize the powers to just controlling.. snow and ice stuff. Storms are kinda a lot of power.
It's in the rules tab, if you read all of them you should Find it.

So, @XXXIwolf , sorry to disappoint you, but the current canon for toast in Lakoria goes as thus:

If you have toast in your mouth, you must continually run until you bump into a girl/walk into class, as per anime rules. It's not a food anymore, but a weapon of mass destruction.

Basically, that means Columbus is making her run until she hits a girl/walks into a classroom, but if you want, I can have Jay make a solution. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I don't know how to reply to that. All I can do is laugh. But yes I would like it if Jay made a solution. So should I delete my reply?

@Lotusy

XXXIwolf said:
Lol I don't know how to reply to that. All I can do is laugh. But yes I would like it if Jay made a solution. So should I delete my reply?
@Lotusy
Sure, if you want, or you could edit it to say that she just started running.

Basically, it's just a thing we do, so we have to do it, but I'll easily circumvent it and we can go on out merry way.

Lotusy said:
Sure, if you want, or you could edit it to say that she just started running.
Basically, it's just a thing we do, so we have to do it, but I'll easily circumvent it and we can go on out merry way.
Alright thanks for the heads up. I decided to edit.

@Lotusy

kilvix said:
Name: kilvix

School year:

junior

Species:

elf/human

Power(s):

none

Sexuality:

heterosexual

Appearance:

50019.jpg

Personality:

quite, self keeping, obsesses over comics, dark humor, gets nervous when next to girls

Backstory:

under the alias of quote tried to enlist in the army but was found out and kicked from the army, was able to receive soldier training but was depressed that he couldn't fight and had to go to school. his high school life was mostly of a loner and never had many friends so he burred himself in comics to be happy

Extras:

also plays magic the gathering
kilvix said:
finally coming back to school from another failed attempt at joining the army kilvix enter the front gate saying
porque
Okay so, a couple of things here. One you haven't been accepted, so you shouldn't have posted on the in character tab.

And two, you haven't even got the secret word on your character sheet.

So I must ask that you please delete your post on the in character tab

Hey, @XXXIwolf, would you allow me to make some minor controls on the bird that carried away Soul? It's just a thing about owning characters, no matter how small, and I wanted to check if that was ok with you, or if you had any other plans.

Lotusy said:
Hey, @XXXIwolf, would you allow me to make some minor controls on the bird that carried away Soul? It's just a thing about owning characters, no matter how small, and I wanted to check if that was ok with you, or if you had any other plans.
Of course! Be my guest sir. Go ahead and move the bird I don't mind. :)

@Comet

Hey, sorry for the wait but seems like @GingerBread forgot to continue accepting you. Looking back you still haven't changed the storm power, we need this to be changed because like Ginger said, it could be overpowered. But you have posted the secret word so all we need now is you to change this power slightly or get rid of the whole storm thing all together and you will be accepted.

^I was accepted and I thought I did change the storm power. I'll go back and look. I know she still is able to make snow and ice. When I said cloud, I didn't mean a ACTUAL cloud. xD like a small swirl of snow is what I meant.cx

@metalcity

@metalcity

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry.;-; I thought this was a different rp.

No I haven't been accepted, reason why I haven't posted at all. xD I did thought I changed the storm thing but I guess I didn't. I'm so sorry.

Alright, @Comet, now that you're accepted, would you mind if I brought back an old thing of mine? It's the open list, and you can check it in the Neutral Characters tab, if you'd like to know more. I'll put you on the list if you'd like.

@XXXIwolf @Comet @Nona

Hey, guys! So we'll be doing a timeskip soon enough, and the admin team and I just wanted to revamp the thread a bit.

As of now, we haven't used the OOC chat in a long time, and rely on other means to communicate, but on the other hand, that's les ing anyone not connected with us out. We'll try and rectify that by post here more.

Next up, I have a big announcement! We're having an overarching plot that will take a couple of arcs to come to fruition, but with that comes an overhaul of our current character rules! Now, I'm finally opening up people to possibly making a second character, though it has to be PMed to me. You also might want a substantial amount of time in this thread if you want to make a villain that will work. I'll post some examples in a week or two, then open up a sign-up list.

Now that things are done, though, I guess I'll kick off the conversation here. What's everyone's favorite animal? (We'll think of something better later).

Lotusy said:
@XXXIwolf @Comet @Nona
Hey, guys! So we'll be doing a timeskip soon enough, and the admin team and I just wanted to revamp the thread a bit.

As of now, we haven't used the OOC chat in a long time, and rely on other means to communicate, but on the other hand, that's les ing anyone not connected with us out. We'll try and rectify that by post here more.

Next up, I have a big announcement! We're having an overarching plot that will take a couple of arcs to come to fruition, but with that comes an overhaul of our current character rules! Now, I'm finally opening up people to possibly making a second character, though it has to be PMed to me. You also might want a substantial amount of time in this thread if you want to make a villain that will work. I'll post some examples in a week or two, then open up a sign-up list.

Now that things are done, though, I guess I'll kick off the conversation here. What's everyone's favorite animal? (We'll think of something better later).
I like many but the cutest are red panders!

Lotusy said:
@XXXIwolf @Comet @Nona

I think we might need to start cleaning out the cobwebs on this tab :P

I don't really have anything to add to what you said so I'll just answer the question. My favorite animal is a panther, which is half the reason I made Richard a panther. The other half being I wanted him to blend into the shadows more and panthers are kinda known for that.

Also the Pink panther was a great show and I used to watch it a lot when I was younger

I hope you don't mind if you keep Soul as a pet or side kick unless you don't want to. I would like to stay as a pet for awhile if that's okay even though it's my character hahaha. @Lotusy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back