• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lol I'm glad you guys are getting excited. OPness to the max. Don't become invincible though, at least receive some damage.

@CelestiaVanGuard That's not a staff ... that's a cane O.o

@TheCreator645 If you happened to teleport there with your knife on you then yes. Everything you have on you is spawned with you into the game.

@Death Peacher -squeezes you- QwQ

@Kyzaba Yup. Transformations allowed. I wrote that, I think. But make him less OP 8D

@GingerBread Yup, that too. As long as you provide a limiter like, you can't use the spell too much or you risk dying faster.

I know no one wants to die but remember, I mentioned that if the game lasts for too long, everyone will be teleported to the center. When this happens, the students will be trapped inside a see-through dome that they cannot leave. So we'll all be forced to kill each other anyways o3o

@Kyzaba Btw, forgot to mention, since you have the sniper, lots of people will be after you once they know that it's with you. So be careful or it'll get stolen from you ^^ I might just make your life harder by announcing who has the sniper over the staff microphone thing. Depends though~ :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, pretty much. Since I didn't want the game to last for the entire RP duration. High schoolers gotta return to normal high school life someday. So I just borrowed that idea from The Hunger Games.

@PhoenixFire13 I kinda wanna see how long i'll survive with just a chair, though if i kill someone with a gun then Gun + Chair shield combo xD

so as you may know, my character is asleep in a tree with Chloe protecting him, what are the rules for this, can Enki just sleep thro it until attacked or does he have to move?

@PhoenixFire13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back