• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What's the landscape going to be like?

can I break the chair and make an improvised spear Cause you know, not many people will die to a chair

@PhoenixFire13

Last edited by a moderator:
@OceanBunny FINALLY SOMEONE PICKED IT 8D You got a screwdriver and unlimited firecrackers owo

@CelestiaVanGuard Staff, at first glance it looks like a normal wooden stick but it's up to you on whether you wanna leave it as a normal stick or some sort of magical staff that shoots fireballs or something like that~

@GingerBread The chair is ... special 8D It's made out of wood but it's extremely strong wood that can't break easily. Possibly strong than diamond. I think it's better to keep it attached than pull it apart but sure? If you can find the supplies to do so in the game, go ahead.

@Death Peacher NOOOOOO D:

I finally got this job at Starbucks, and I got to put a lot of time for training, and I've been playing a game with my friend to much to keep up with the story. There are so many characters and things happening at once, that I don't have the time to keep up. OnO

I hardly get the chance to get a word in, and when I do the other person doesn't reply till way later. So I may just have to leave... =~=

I'm gonna start the game now~~~ Anyone can still jump in whenever they feel like it. Just have to give me a number first before you can enter. I'm gonna take #1 which is a katana so yeah... The black numbers below are open choices

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

@Death Peacher I wanna tell you to stay but I can't QAQ Cause that's sorta my position right now on a softer level :c Will you still come read once in a while?

Eh, I may sneak in to say hi to everyone. I may be able to do smaller RPs if someone wants to. O3O

I am just a busy cowboy now. : T

"Finally there was one person that wasn't scared of me" (Not exact words.)

My reaction: Wait what... since when was Kyzaba afraid of her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back