• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Could someone catch me up on whats happened, I'm back on rpnation, I kept checking this site so I decided to come back

Uh-what?! No... Pls don't kill Corvus.. How... I'm so confused wtf

Please don't make Nyx crush on Pandora or something fuck off agh

Nah Nyx doesn't like females that much and after what happened i don't think he'd like pandora i mean she cut his face! the face!

also i have no idea why it's a thing now

@TheCreator645

Last edited by a moderator:
original.gif

@metalcity Yup

1, 2,
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

I kinda don't wanna hurry to the next day and interrupt all the small moments going on right now QAQ

Do you guys wanna finish up your conversations first? I can wait a few more days before starting that power demonstration class. Plus, still waiting for some people to gimme their number.

Do you guys want the Hunger Games thingy in PE today or the next day? If you want it today, my character can just use a skill that restores the state of his body or something because he's just recovered from a fight :P

@PhoenixFire13

Hmm ... for now, we seem to be heading toward the option of it being on the same day. From what I see from everyone's conversations, it feels like it's somewhere in the middle of the school day. I'll start it now I guess -shrugs-

@LegenDarius Do me a favor, while I'm typing up the post, list the weapons here for the numbers in red. Only the ones in red though cause if people wanna jump in, they can still pick a number without knowing what the weapon they get it until they pick it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back