• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hak x Willow

What Gingerbread said I guess???

*cough*Pandora x Corvus*cough*

there might be more but im not too sure... maybe Kyzaba x Anastasia???

oh and Seth x Rea

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, problem popped up. Seems like I can't change the poll D:

Well I could add a new poll to the RP thread itself ... How's that?

I'm not even gonna try to catch up with the reading QAQ Too much pages already. Anyways, I have an idea for the gym lesson, anyone wanna listen? =w=

(Aye, I'm adding on to it xD I heard about it from him so yeah, sorta have his permission ... I say "sorta" cause he didn't exactly say a consent but he helped think of weapons so o3o that counts?)

I said it was an idea but all I really did was create a list of possible weapons you guys can use. Except here's the fun part, the weapons will be given out randomly ^^ So right now, there's 20 weapons I've come up with so far with the help of @LegenDarius and a bunch of other friends. First, everyone pick a number between 1 and 20, inclusively. Each number can only be picked once. Tomorrow, I'll post a list of those 20 weapons (there might be a few more depending on whether or not I get more ideas).

It's not a concrete idea, just a suggestion so if you guys don't like it, I won't force this into the RP.

@TheCreator645 Only one sniper on the list though xD So you better hope you're good at guessing. Also, guns aren't the only weapons available on the list. I mixed in a few ... let's say that they're really interesting weapons that require quite a bit of imagination to win with ^^

@LegenDarius Alright but first you have to pick a number o3o It's not gonna be fair to the others if you get a peek beforehand

Not saying that it'll be boring with just guns and a few melee but I wanna make this activity really interesting ^^ And have you guys come up with creative ways to win. I might jump in a few times as the gym teacher or as my character (prob the gym teacher ...)

@TheCreator645 Yup

@LegenDarius Nu *^* I know you want that sniper. I'm so changing the number for it *^* The sniper is gonna be the key weapon (btw depending on how you use your given weapon, you can still beat the person with the sniper).

Also, it's a die-and-you-don't-come-back game right? O.o Like if you die in the game and you won't be able to go back into the game

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Alright, keep them numbers coming :D I'll repost this till I post the list. The red numbers are the ones already taken.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Alright, keep them numbers coming :D I'll repost this till I post the list. The red numbers are the ones already taken.

Thing is, I'll probably die in one shot because I'm only human... and I break when I fall down. Only human...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back