• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just saying though O.o I'm surprised that someone already guessed the number for the sniper. I expected it to be a bit longer but that was fast ...

(We'll see bout that xD Like I said, depends on how you use your item, you can live a lot longer)

@LegenDarius I'm gonna send you the list now but don't even think about sneakily changing your number afterwards, got that? D:< Zero tolerance toward cheaters

Last edited by a moderator:
18 o ^ o

TheCreator645 said:
Hak x Willow
What Gingerbread said I guess???

*cough*Pandora x Corvus*cough*

there might be more but im not too sure... maybe Kyzaba x Anastasia???

oh and Seth x Rea
What about Alliah *^*

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Alright, keep them numbers coming :D I'll repost this till I post the list. The red numbers are the ones already taken. Everyone remember your number for tomorrow~

@Krekire Nawp o3o One per RP. If you're gonna RP as your new chara, you gotta stop RPing as Alliah.

WAIT 7 O 3 O I DIDNT REALIZE IT WASNT TAKEN AND 7 IS MY LUCKY NUMBEERRR! Can I still change it ; ^ ;

@Krekire Er, sure I guess but this is the only exception ...

1, 2, 3, 4,
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Alright, keep them numbers coming :D I'll repost this till I post the list. The red numbers are the ones already taken. Everyone remember your number for tomorrow~

I'm laughing so hard at some of the choices so far xD It's a mix of interesting choices

Unfortunately, all of the weapons on the list is designed so that they can be used to kill xD A water gun wasn't lethal so I didn't write it down. Dun worry though, I left out the dirty weapons o3o There are still some that you needa think to use though XDDDDDDDD

(Inside joke XDDDDDDDD @LegenDarius I feel so bad for that guy ...)

Ohhhhhhh nothing~ Ignore me~ ^^

(whisper to self: This will be interesting to read -rubs hands together gleefully- Hurry up and come tomorrow~~~)

Jump in randomly ^ xD I literally just somehow teleported from the beginning of class to walking through the halls randomly

@Coffee Pick a number? owo It's best to pick early or else the number might get taken

Numbers? I'm so confused. What is the poll for? Dx

I should probably wake Ryo up and have him interact with someone..

@Coffee Pandora suggested we do a power demonstration class for gym next period so it'll be sorta like a virtual reality game where we fight each other using our powers and weapons. The numbers are for the weapons list since I thought it'll be interesting to assign weapons randomly to people and have everyone think of creative ways to use their weapons. I'll announce the list tomorrow so for today, just pick a random number that hasn't been taken yet ^^ And look forward to your weapon tomorrow. Cross your fingers that you don't get something ... weird ^.^

Red ones are already taken so you can't pick them. Pick from the black numbers.

Alright, looking forward to tomorrow~ xD You picked an interesting one too

I can't help but be curious as to what you mean by interesting. xD oh..I'll just have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back