• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@metalcity Well, you already said that you died O.o So I guess so. First death for the RPers huh ... Um, I guess you can choose to watch the fights going on from the "waiting room" where you wake up after you die in the game. Or you can just cut the rest of the gym period and go do something else.

@metalcity Oh, you're right! Hmm ... unless you wanna come up with the story that you went into hiding in the Underworld. I guess it's ok if you come back into the game later on. Try to come up with an excuse of why you disappeared when you come back though. Remember, no hiding in Underworld or places that exist outside the parallel real world. Basically, no irregular places that can't be created in a virtual environment.

Well then this is a rare sight. For the first time since I returned to this RP, I don't find a bunch of notifications even after 3 hours O.o

@Nenma Takashi Accepted. If you want to join the game, pick a black number in the list below owo After that, you can just jump into the game at any time

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

@LegenDarius You can get all the weapons you want but ... I feel like you like Deagles too much.... At least pick another type of gun :\

Deagles are impractical in real life, but they pack so much punch that's why I like them :3

Maybe I'll find a prototype of a futuristic weapon idk.

@GingerBread Yes, they have a limited amount. It would be helpful if you write down how many bullets you have left each time you shoot or finish a fight

Last edited by a moderator:
@PhoenixFire13 You better have Commando Pro if you're facing off a gunman with a sword xD

Perk-Commando-MW2.jpg

@Nenma Takashi Alright, it's basically just a little power demonstration class in gym. We, the students, are in a virtual survival game where we have to either find and kill each other or just survive till the end. The game ends when there are only 3 people left alive in the game. If the game drags on for too long, there will be a short announcement by the teachers, who are watching the game from hidden cameras, before the remaining survivors are teleported to the center of the game field in a sudden death match (Hunger Games much, lol). If your character dies in the game, you wake up in your real body at the gym and can watch the rest of the game on the monitors.

The numbers are just my way of picking which weapon your character starts off with. Everyone gets a random weapon in the beginning. You can also steal weapons from other players. Guns have limited ammo while arrows are unlimited. Any questions? I might have missed something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back