• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@GingerBread There isn't any penalty for staying in one place for the entire game. If you manage to survive like that, good job. You'll still be teleported to the center with the other survivors if everyone takes too long though. So you still have to fight. It'll get awfully boring if you stay in one place though O.o

@metalcity It's fine to switch between Enki and his demons as long as you don't get confused over the multiple roles. Also, now that you summoned Chloe, you can't summon the other demon for the rest of the game durations

@OceanBunny Treat the whole game field like it's a real environment in the real world. So, for example, you can drink the water and it'll quench your thirst. You can eat fruits or berries, whatnot, and they'll fill your stomach.

Last edited by a moderator:
@metalcity Tsk, Tsk. Bad choice m8. You should've ran when u had the chance... Do u really think you'd be able to defeat two demons and without your little trusty girl? Gg boys. There'd be some extreme godmodding if u didn't die to the son of Satan and a 100 year old girl demon.

@Kyzaba Lol did we already reach the part where we provoke each other and create rivalries? xD

Depending on the choices Enki can make in the fight, he might not have to die. But he should at least escape with lots of injuries. . . . . . That is ... If I don't have Shina pop up and join the fight o3o

Well as you can't use damaging abilitys I feels strong for my choices, and I will take one of you down with me

@metalcity Nvm I got it and nope, normal darts. But Alliah made herself a vial of poison so yeah ... She has the ability to shoot poison darts now. The one she sent toward you was a normal one though, if I read correctly

Let's just think of it like this o3o Alliah's post came first so the hallucination was ceased enough for Enki to pinpoint Alliah and put a gun to her head. Right now, she's stuck in that position with one hand on Kyzaba's ... arm (?).

@metalcity @LegenDarius

I don't think he was talking bout you, just another random student who happened to get a Deagle. Darius, didn't we talk about this already? If you have to steal another gun, pick one that is not a sniper or Deagle >.> Just for that, I'm banning shotguns and miniguns too. Go change your weapon choice to a spear or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back