• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Wait they have Unicorn tears that easily? Jay had to go to a Zoo and beat up Unicorns to get his xD
Well Jay is Jay, not my fault he didn't think to go to the movie theatre instead of going to the theatre!

Somebody call MPETA

[QUOTE="Omega Type]I'm actually going to post something IR for once before everyone dies of old age. See y'all in there.

[/QUOTE]
Yo Omega, do you need an RP partner?

LokiofSP said:
My process to responding to @metalcity:
  • Open RPN
  • See 11 alerts
  • Look at Lakoria High
  • Put off resonding
  • Respond to everything else
  • forget about him
;_; nothing *sniffles* wrong with that, I'm not *sniffles* hurt of anything...*cries*

@LokiofSP so how we gonna do the film? because I'm going to assume that it will take 1 and a half hours for the film to run. And that is 1 and a half lessons and 1 lesson takes about a week xD

So I just realized we have a mummy in this Rp now

No one let Nyx bite him

Mummy Blood - Causes vampire to shrivel up into a dehydrated form until an antidote is procured. In addition the vampire is cursed with bad luck until the mummy body is burned in holy fire.

metalcity said:
@LokiofSP so how we gonna do the film? because I'm going to assume that it will take 1 and a half hours for the film to run. And that is 1 and a half lessons and 1 lesson takes about a week xD
Hm...I have no idea.

If lessons take to long we just say the film ended :P

LokiofSP said:
Hm...I have no idea.
If lessons take to long we just say the film ended :P
You guys can always do a mini time skip, and say the movies ended. Maybe it's a magic cinema that puts you in an alternate dimension, so that when you leave after an hour, it's only been a minute in real time

GingerBread said:
You guys can always do a mini time skip, and say the movies ended. Maybe it's a magic cinema that puts you in an alternate dimension, so that when you leave after an hour, it's only been a minute in real time
Sure, sounds good. Wanna do that @LokiofSP ?

metalcity said:
Due to the time thingy we could have it wear off during the film. Say it's a 2 and a half hour film. Wanna do that two
Yeah, that matches up time wise with when the potion wears off anyways right?

LokiofSP said:
Yeah, that matches up time wise with when the potion wears off anyways right?
metalcity said:
Due to the time thingy we could have it wear off during the film. Say it's a 2 and a half hour film. Wanna do that two
Since this Love potion is an event, do you guys want to ask @OceanBunny first? Cause as much as it should wear off in that time, it wouldn't really make sense for it to wear off on just you guys and no one else.

But that's just my two cents

LokiofSP said:
Hm...I have no idea.
If lessons take to long we just say the film e
GingerBread said:
Since this Love potion is an event, do you guys want to ask @OceanBunny first? Cause as much as it should wear off in that time, it wouldn't really make sense for it to wear off on just you guys and no one else.
But that's just my two cents
do you want me to delete my post, on iPod so it didn't show a update while typing. So didn't see your post

metalcity said:
do you want me to delete my post, on iPod so it didn't show a update while typing. So didn't see your post
Nah, I won't be on for like...Fufteen minutes anyways, so lemme get mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back