• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Lotusy how long is each period? cause @LokiofSP and @metalcity want their movie to be long enough for the potion to wear off and they've gotta get through 3rd 4th lunch 5th and 6th before it starts to and itll take all of 7th for it to completely be gone.. if they're each a half hour then 2 1/2 hours will have it starting to wear off as they leave the theater

Last edited by a moderator:
OceanBunny said:
@Lotusy how long is each period? cause @LokiofSP and @metalcity want their movie to be long enough for the potion to wear off and they've gotta get through 3rd 4th lunch 5th and 6th before it starts to and itll take all of 7th for it to completely be gone.. if they're each a half hour then 2 1/2 hours will have it starting to wear off as they leave the theater
Do you want us to edit? because we have already finished the film

@OceanBunny we had come up with a thing where time kinda goes still for those in the theatre, so we could just stay they were in there long enough for it to wear off. If you want us to forget that it's fine, my intention wasn't to disrupt anything

OceanBunny said:
It's up to them to decide. I'll just say third period is over for now.

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26561-mewbot5408/ said:
@mewbot5408[/URL] Jackal has some explaining to do.
More like Pluto does..He's on a date with another woman ;3;

Jackal actually knows what's wrong with him in a way...

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Pluto can't help it!
Now what I want you to explain is why do you watch Pluto sleep?!

[/QUOTE]
well, I'm sure jackal has snuck in just so he can cuddle in cat form since the snakes would not approve if he wasn't a cat.....assuming pluto and jackal spent time together

plus jackal is very territorial

Last edited by a moderator:
mewbot5408 said:
well, I'm sure jackal has snuck in just so he can cuddle in cat form since the snakes would not approve if he wasn't a cat.....assuming pluto and jackal spent time together
plus jackal is very territorial
Better be careful, some of the snakes are light sleepers.

Luckily that one is not Coatl.

Jackel and Jason can stay up all night and talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back