• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
I body swapped once....
...It wasn't very fun
Yea, it was a painful thing, since Loki's partner just vanished, and we had to resort to zapping him with lightning.

Lotusy said:
Lol ok man, I got you. Secret word is "Lakota", just put it in white text at the bottom of your CS so the other mewvies have to look for it themselves :P
And he's accepted, too!
lol mewvies xD

Alright, @BlueHawk, you have the distinct pleasure of being the first person ever to test out the "Open List". Since your character doesn't have a partner right now, I'll add you to it.

See that "Neutral Characters" tab? In there, second post, is a list with people who don't have a partber for various reasons. You can check back on it regularly and hook up with someone! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Alright, @BlueHawk, you have the distinct pleasure of being the first person ever to test out the "Open List". Since your character doesn't have a partner right now, I'll add you to it.
See that "Neutral Characters" tab? In there, second post, is a list with people who don't have a partber for various reasons. You can check back on it regularly and hook up with someone! :D
Oh so we're running a dating service now?

Not sure I want to 'hook up' with random people

GingerBread said:
Is that all I am to you? After all this time? I'm just a random people? QAQ
Oh I see, fuck you too. Been about a month that you have tried to sleep with me and just as I was about to say yes you go with this guy. You are just a random person. Fuck you

[QUOTE="Ryu Kenshin]

Name:

Himitsu No

Nick Name:

Blue

Male

School year:

Sophomore

Species:

Demi-God/Half Demon

Power(s):

-Air Bending

-Dark Wind

-Blood Breeze

-Dark Healing

Sexuality:

Bi-Demon

Personality:

Blue is sort of, well, different. Blue used to be happy and fun but then, uh... "Things" happened and now he's not so fun and happy. Blue tries to be happy and fun again but it's hard for him to feel emotions, especially happy ones. So blue pretends to laugh to make others happy, he normally keeps a blank face though. Blue is a little bit strange for another reason, depending on his mood his "person" changes. He has to sides to him, the happy and fun, and the mean and cruel. If you make him mad or annoy him he won't hesitate to much to hurt you, but if you're nice to him he will act happy and protect you.

Backstory:

When he was born, his father left him, he grew up with just his mother, he didn't know his other family. Himitsu no went to school and was a normal kid until about 6th grade. In 6th grade on this particular day, it was the most windy day of the year, he felt the presence of the wind and it felt him. He closed his eyes not knowing why, he felt the ground disappear under him. He was floating, he opened his eyes to see that he was about 3 ft in the air. He fell and stumble a little bit, his mind was freaking out, he didn't know how to express himself. He went 3 more years developing his relationship with the wind. One day on his way home to school, he saw a girl getting hurt in an alleyway by a man.

Himitsu no couldn't stand seeing people get hurt, he had to step in. And that's what he did, he walked up to the man. He yelled "Stop that!" at the man, the man said to leave or he wouldn't make it home. Himitsu no was warned... he was warned. He didn't back off, instead, he got more confident and told him to stop again. The man pulled out a gun and aimed it at him, Himitsu no didn't back down, he wouldn't. He was telling the man that this was wrong, that he could do better, that this was a mistake. With his last breath he felt the hot pain of the bullet straight in the chest, he couldn't dare breath, it hurt too much. He fell to the floor, he say the man run while his vision started to go blank, he couldn't see, it was black. Himitsu no woke up, he was in a black kingdom. He stood up to the sound of a dark voice "You finally woke up" It said. "who, who are you?" Himitsu no was confused, where was he, did he die? was this hell? "I know what you're thinking, is this hell? are you dead?" The dark figure looked at him "The answer to both is yes". Himitsu no Looked at the figure "I'm..." He couldn't think "I'm dead?" He knew this was true due to the fact that he couldn't feel anything, the figure was a demon. "Yes, and i am sad for you, you're the only one i am sad for. I know your father. But now is no time for questions." Himitsu no was even more confused now. "I will give you two options, die down here with your buddy Lucifer, or live another life as my child." Himitsu no was confused, tired, blank, dead. He couldn't talk, even if he wanted, he couldn't. "Well, since you can't seem to speak, I will send you back up anyway." Himitsu no was going to ask a question but Lucifer snapped his fingers and he was black again, waking up in the hospital. When he woke up, he saw his mom, his only family, and he felt fine. After about a month the doctor let him go back to school and so he did. But on his 3rd year, he was transferred to this school. and here we are.

Extras:

Normally he likes the quietness and the sound of the wind, but he likes his friends too.

Have you read the rules? I can't accept you until you have the secret word.

Also could i ask you to expand a bit on what your powers do? Just so i can check they're not to OP

[/QUOTE]

LokiofSP said:
Columbus took a sip of the drink that was literally made of unicorn tears. He gave out the most satisfied sigh ever heard and turned back to Kat, "The Revengers, it's supposed to be the best movie of 20XX"

@metalcity
Wait they have Unicorn tears that easily? Jay had to go to a Zoo and beat up Unicorns to get his xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back