• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL]
So how do these events work? Can I request an event?
You can suggest an idea for an event :)

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]*pulls out notebook of shitty ideas*
How about some sort of body swap?

[/QUOTE]
As cool as that would be, I can see that not working so well. If someone goes offline/ Inactive for a while and they're occupying your body, it would kind detract from the fun of it :/

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL]
So how do these events work? Can I request an event?
Of course! Now, you could always ask admins for help, since some player-run events haven't run smoothly without admin help, but hey, any idea of yours is coolio!

GingerBread said:
As cool as that would be, I can see that not working so well. If someone goes offline/ Inactive for a while and they're occupying your body, it would kind detract from the fun of it :/
Fudge. I had so much good ideas about that!

Back to the drawing board!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Fudge. I had so much good ideas about that!
Back to the drawing board!

[/QUOTE]
I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm just the eternal pessimist :P I have to point out all the flaws in stuff.

But if you can set it up and plan it (Of course the admins are here to help if you need it :) ) So that it runs smoothly, Then I'll have no objections

GingerBread said:
I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm just the eternal pessimist :P I have to point out all the flaws in stuff.
But if you can set it up and plan it (Of course the admins are here to help if you need it :) ) So that it runs smoothly, Then I'll have no objections
Ok then. I will have to think on this a little more!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]*pulls out notebook of shitty ideas*
How about some sort of body swap? The person you touch will switch to your body, you take theirs.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. I wonder how that would work for Jackal and pluto cuase pluto has the snakes and jackal has xren inside him...

mewbot5408 said:
Lol. I wonder how that would work for Jackal and pluto cuase pluto has the snakes and jackal has xren inside him...
Hmmm, then that person would Probably still end up with Xren!

And it would be if the snakes touched someone.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Hmmm, then that person would Probably still end up with Xren!
And it would be if the snakes touched someone.

[/QUOTE]
Jason in jays body xp

BlueHawk said:
One character? xD
Lol ok man, I got you. Secret word is "Lakota", just put it in white text at the bottom of your CS so the other newbies have to look for it themselves :P

And he's accepted, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]WAIT!!
If body swap ever happened, one of the snakes could take over Plutos body!

[/QUOTE]
Please be Jason, please be Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back