• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
metalcity said:
@LokiofSP when you have a plan, and then you brain fart and forget everything xD let me think
No...

Not gonna lie, this is a tad akward for me because I have no experince with romance like this.

My characters have always died before real romance happens :P

Is that science class still going on or am I too late?

latest

Sicarius said:
@Archdemon

Finishing up a post on another RP, and then I will reply back! Lol

@OceanBunny

So cruel though! Making my character who doesn't believe in love, is disgusted of homosexuals, fall in love with a man! xD
Gayest of revenge!!! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Archdemon said:
Gayest of revenge!!! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't exactly call that revenge happy. xD

Well, it could be worse. We could of shipped Nyx X Raven... the two most powerful characters in the rp who hate each other with passion lol

LegenDarius said:
Is that science class still going on or am I too late?
latest
Oh god I didn't see this.

Okay, science class IS happening, but a love gas was released, so now Corvus, is he was in class, should want to marry somebody on spot!

@LegenDarius yes class is still going on. Its whoever you first make eye contact with. You can pair with @DragonStorm if you want (Though i don't know if he's decided if the gas will effect him or not) Or you could make eye contact with someone else and create a love triangle xD

Sicarius said:
@Archdemon

Finishing up a post on another RP, and then I will reply back! Lol

@OceanBunny

So cruel though! Making my character who doesn't believe in love, is disgusted of homosexuals, fall in love with a man! xD
Thats the point xD Its also why Miyuki and Nyx are together.. They hate each other with every fiber of their being xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back