• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
metalcity said:
homophobic much xD
No, just straight as an analogy that is the straightest analogy you can think of haha
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]What is happening!? You guys are so fast, my phone can't keep up!
So what is with the love potion?

[/QUOTE]I know... Same.
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]He has got to be paired with ami!

[/QUOTE]Hahaha yes! Although I don't know how the potion will exactly work on either of them. Actually, that could be a good idea! It doesn't work on either of them, and they have to sit back and watch the chaos... Eventually bringing them together! Lol

GingerBread said:
Nyx X Raven
Make it happen people
xD
The world would end if this happened! I love it!
xD

They absolutely hate each other with so much passion, I wonder how it would be the other way around

Sicarius said:
Both? Lol
how i feel:

I got annoyed at my shitty writing, I changed his views every other post and I changed his emotions and personality every other post as well. It got to the point were I didn't know how to write him and it pissed me off as I couldn't progress his character with out blanking a bunch of stuff that happened to him. It got even worse when I made him start dating ami's character Maria, due to me personally feeling bad for how everything happened and made him do that and due to phoenix leaving I wanted to blank shina out of it, due to enki's reaction would be to hunt her down and make sure she is ok. that is what enki would do. then after I made it actually a thing I regretted it as it was stupid, rushed, emotionless and nothing to hold them together. And i rushed Enki there too and it was stupid so I made him leave, however I like his back story and powers and stuff. So I plan on bringing him back at some point when kat dies or leaves. But I want to work out how to balance his powers, make him have a good personality and views again.

in character plot:

The remains of the demonic church found out that the demon in enki was awake and threatened to kill everything close to enki. He thought of his last school and decided to go to them, as they do stuff with him and enball.

If and when I bring him back I will explain what happened to him.

Sicarius said:
xD
The world would end if this happened! I love it!
xD

They absolutely hate each other with so much passion, I wonder how it would be the other way around
You know you really want it to happen, it would be great, and then once the potions wear off they try to kill each other and all the witnesses

metalcity said:
how i feel:
I got annoyed at my shitty writing, I changed his views every other post and I changed his emotions and personality every other post as well. It got to the point were I didn't know how to write him and it pissed me off as I couldn't progress his character with out blanking a bunch of stuff that happened to him. It got even worse when I made him start dating ami's character Maria, due to me personally feeling bad for how everything happened and made him do that and due to phoenix leaving I wanted to blank shina out of it, due to enki's reaction would be to hunt her down and make sure she is ok. that is what enki would do. then after I made it actually a thing I regretted it as it was stupid, rushed, emotionless and nothing to hold them together. And i rushed Enki there too and it was stupid so I made him leave, however I like his back story and powers and stuff. So I plan on bringing him back at some point when kat dies or leaves. But I want to work out how to balance his powers, make him have a good personality and views again.

in character plot:

The remains of the demonic church found out that the demon in enki was awake and threatened to kill everything close to enki. He thought of his last school and decided to go to them, as they do stuff with him and enball.

If and when I bring him back I will explain what happened to him.
Well, I have an idea how he could be incorporated back into it. He could mature, as well as balance his powers by training with Raven that he never actually did xD

@metalcity I'll be honest, Enki should stay dead/gone. in my opinion his character was as deep as a piece of paper is thick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sicarius said:
Well, I have an idea how he could be incorporated back into it. He could mature, as well as balance his powers by training with Raven that he never actually did xD
My current plan was that he was going to go insane due to everything and he would have a out lash of power and rampage and kill most of the church. He would be a whiny bitch for a bit then come to terms that he is a killing machine. With his life near the end he plans on killing himself then finds the necklaces that columbus gave him and return to the school but due to his out lash of power he lost most of it. Then he could train with raven, I like this plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back