• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
@metalcity I'll be honest, Enki should stay dead/gone. in my opinion his character was as deep as a piece of paper is thick.
I know your views, I hear enough of it at school xD but I like stuff about him though and I don't want to keep him gone

metalcity said:
I know your views, I hear enough of it at school xD but I like stuff about him though and I don't want to keep him gone
Yeah i know you want him back, but i'm the one who has to deal with your bitching about how you messed up with him, at least with Kat you don't change his character every 10 posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh it's okay for Sean since he's Bi, maybe he'll see himself in a mirror and fall in love with himself! xD

SeanXSean the best ship! :P

GingerBread said:
Yeah i know you want him back, but i'm the one who has to deal with your bitching about how you messed up with him, at least with Kat you don't change his character every 10 posts
but its so much fun tho, any ways. It is just plans, I'm enjoying kat currently and I don't plan to bring him out quickly.

Hey guys.

I don't think I'll be posting for a while, family just had a fight. I don't think I'm in the right mindset to post right now, because I would just lash out at every fucking thing. Sorry.

Lotusy said:
Hey guys.
I don't think I'll be posting for a while, family just had a fight. I don't think I'm in the right mindset to post right now, because I would just lash out at every fucking thing. Sorry.
Okay, sorry to hear that though man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back