• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lol and this sums about everything I deal with in RP's. Waiting enternities for people who never respond, while everyone else gets all the action.

@Ami the breadling

Do you have any specific plotline for your Ami x Raven? Because I was wondering how their first interaction would be considering he's ice cold and doesn't carry on small talk.

Sicarius said:
Lol and this sums about everything I deal with in RP's. Waiting enternities for people who never respond, while everyone else gets all the action.
@Ami the breadling

Do you have any specific plotline for your Ami x Raven? Because I was wondering how their first interaction would be considering he's ice cold and doesn't carry on small talk.
I just played around with that thpught, hVent made anything up Yet

I woke up at 2am on friday and stayed up through out the night, then had school for six hours. Got home and stayed up a bit then had sleep for about 1-2 hours. Then went to bed 4am this morning and woke up for 10. Through out all of that I have felt tied but not sleepy tired, not to mention other things I am feeling but I won't go into that for reasons

@OceanBunny

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I just played around with that thpught, hVent made anything up Yet

[/QUOTE]Okay. I could come up with something unless you would prefer to.
No rush, I was just wondering if you had any ideas.

@Ami the breadling

Geez, I was asleep! Sorry I made you wait..... I'll reply shortly and Sean is gonna have a great time in science!!!! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, I'm so tired after that last post. Don't get me wrong, I love Schmetterling, but there's only so many times he can skree, you know?

Ami the breadling]One day i will Ami let sneak up on Nyx and inject him a mixture containing silver she made. It shouldn't kill him but affect him... Just to see what happens and how he reacts. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL]
It wouldn't kill him unless it was injected into the heart anyways and even then it would be a slow death. But if you were to inject it into one of his limbs then it would turn off his advanced healing, but i might make something interesting happen if you do ;)

GingerBread said:
It wouldn't kill him unless it was injected into the heart anyways and even then it would be a slow death. But if you were to inject it into one of his limbs then it would turn off his advanced healing, but i might make something interesting happen if you do ;)
next time i see him i do that

Ami the breadling] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL] i suppose nyx would be mad at Ami?
Yeah, i'd just stab him and run as fast as you can, cause it will not end well for you or it might, it depends if Jay is around :P

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]But thats not Amilike. Stand there, watch, take notes. Thats her.

[/QUOTE]
Does she value that more than her life? Isn't having information useless if you can't use it?

GingerBread said:
Does she value that more than her life? Isn't having information useless if you can't use it?
She kind of does not think one would kill her cuz shes cute...

I mean nobody could before.

Also she knows Jay would certainly be mad at Nyx, so she consoders it safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back