• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lotusy said:
Ayy sorry for the inconvenience. They have one volatile relationship, though.
It's not an inconvenience, i thought it was a bit iffy as well.

But yeah, but this time it wasn't even Nyx who started the fights D:

GingerBread said:
It's not an inconvenience, i thought it was a bit iffy as well.
But yeah, but this time it wasn't even Nyx who started the fights D:
we could test the part about no one caring if nyx died

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Your gf???
That's my daughter!!!

[/QUOTE]
Xp squid why you be cheating on me

Sicarius said:
Aaaaaaand... I come back to find Pluto making out with Jackal...
Who used to be my cat..

xD
Jackal is your CAT he just picked Pluto to be his mate/boyfriend (:3)

Sicarius said:
Ah, I see.
Me: "Anchors away! Set sail for Neverland my dear children!"

Raven: "Ah, but how can we do that Sicarius? We don't have a ship..."

Me:
(:'()
Well if you don't mind there can be

Xren x raven action ;)

Or to make a love triangle if squid is cool with it. Since jackal and xren share a body

mewbot5408 said:
Xp squid why you be cheating on me
Jackal is your CAT he just picked Pluto to be his mate/boyfriend (:3)

Well if you don't mind there can be

Xren x raven action ;)

Or to make a love triangle if squid is cool with it. Since jackal and xren share a body
Whaaaaaa? I thought I was going to have both guys to myself?!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Whaaaaaa? I thought I was going to have both guys to myself?!

[/QUOTE]
A no would have been fine too! Xp

Just a suggestion. No worries about it,love you....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ami the breadling

Sure, lol. Does seem to be the type of romance you would see on the hallmark channel.

Not... That I've ever seen one of their movies or anything... Lol

And Sean will be the single parent trying to prevent all the teenage high schoolers from murdering themselves, man does he have a really hard Job! :P

Also I am exhausted from trying to finish parts of my new Rp, so that's one of the reasons why I haven't been here all that much over the last couple days, and also family has somewhat gotten in the way. If anyone is interested I guess, I'll put a link up otherwise I'll reply to @Ami the breadling

Archdemon said:
And Sean will be the single parent trying to prevent all the teenage high schoolers from murdering themselves, man does he have a really hard Job! :P
Also I am exhausted from trying to finish parts of my new Rp, so that's one of the reasons why I haven't been here all that much over the last couple days, and also family has somewhat gotten in the way. If anyone is interested I guess, I'll put a link up otherwise I'll reply to @Ami the breadling
Eh, Jay feels the same, just without the age. Even if he loves Nyx, the boy is giving him migraines! Worst part is that he's cleaned up a lot of messy situations too. I mean, if Sean is going crazy, image what would happen if he had to work with Jay to heal and help up all the battlers? Lots of messes to clean up. There should be a club for them, lol.

Well Sean shall be the lonely guy of the Rp cause it seems like all ships have sailed leaving Sean stranded on the island of loneliness forever...... :P

OceanBunny said:
I kinda wanna make a love potion event now so we can mix and match all the ships for a while xD
Archdemon said:
Well Sean shall be the lonely guy of the Rp cause it seems like all ships have sailed leaving Sean stranded on the island of loneliness forever...... :P
Plot twist: The potions only make everyone fall in love with Sean. The rest of the day is his antics and trying to escape the herd of students lol

But in all seriousness, I do think that we need a love potion day.

OceanBunny said:
I was thinking find the most ironic or 'never gonna happen' ships and love potion them together xD
NYLUMBUS OTP PLS MAKE IT HAPPEN

That would be funny, though. If they kiss, and Columbus accidentally bites Nyx...

OceanBunny said:
I was thinking find the most ironic or 'never gonna happen' ships and love potion them together xD
Lotusy said:
Plot twist: The potions only make everyone fall in love with Sean. The rest of the day is his antics and trying to escape the herd of students lol
But in all seriousness, I do think that we need a love potion day.
Wait! Science class is up next right?

If you wanted... It'd be easy to just... Make the event happen

LokiofSP said:
YES! MY FANFICTIONS SHALL COME TO BE!
And Nyx stared intently into Columbus's eyes. "Columbus. Mi amore, I love you- why the hell are you biting me?"

Columbus: "Bruh, I'm hungry."

Archdemon said:
It's okay buddy. I've been there. Still technically there lol
And omg... The love potion event would END Raven, considering he doesn't believe in the very concept of love! Hahaha idk how he would react to it all

Sicarius said:
It's okay buddy. I've been there. Still technically there lol
And omg... The love potion event would END Raven, considering he doesn't believe in the very concept of love! Hahaha idk how he would react to it all
Lol, put him with one of the boys! I'm sure he's just enjoooy that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back