• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
metalcity said:
So my internet went out, and just woke up. And internet is fixed so no point going back to sleep xD
Lol welcome to the world my friend! Sleep is for the weak!

@MagicalSquidSenpai Huh? How does that work?

@Enki That's cool

I'm gonna see if I can somehow ship poor Raven
xD

Since obviously this is what the whole RP is about
xD

He had Jackal as a friend, although apparently he is two people?

Sicarius said:
@Enki That's cool

xD

xD

The other person is a demon/ghoul named Xren. He's evil.

So have fun with that when you two share a room!

Sicarius said:
@Enki That's cool

xD

xD

Why @Enki? can't you see my user name xD

My bad... Lol, brain fart.

And wait, so Jacks has a demon in him then?

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this straight,

Jackal has a demon in him, apparently will soon be dating Pluto, all while everyone else is having a tea party without tea or a party?

Ugh. I ain't reading back just so y'all know lol.

Sicarius said:
So let me get this straight,
Jackal has a demon in him, apparently will soon be dating Pluto, all while everyone else is having a tea party without tea or a party?

Ugh. I ain't reading back just so y'all know lol.
not everyone else, just kat, lady willow and miss miyuki

Ah, I see.

Me: "Anchors away! Set sail for Neverland my dear children!"

Raven: "Ah, but how can we do that Sicarius? We don't have a ship..."

Me:
(:'()

LokiofSP said:
@Omega Type alright, a few problems.
First off, for your abilites, they have to be magical in some way. Second, can't accept you until you have the secret word. Third, I just want you to know that this RP won't have nearly as much combat as you may think, just a forwarning
Alright, I'll switch to magical abilities, I also got the secret word now, missed that hint last time. Finally, I guess after scanning few the past CS list, the characters seemed like they were preparing for war with some of their abilities, so I wasn't really sure what to expect.

Thanks!

@Omega Type[/URL] Have you read my response as well? I've posted some commentary on your character that I think you might want to look over, specifically about Nathan's Extra.

If you haven't you might want to.

Lotusy said:
Still not lunchtime, broski. Sorry.
Also, @Omega Type, your character seems great, but there is one thing my good pal Loki hasn't pointed out yet:

The extra in your character is much too powerful, with or without magical abilities. Pain tolerance is a huge thing, almost as OP as an unbreakable body. Not to mention the end part mentions that he has an extremely high threshold before he gets beat means that it's do or die. Now I'm sure that you don't want your character to die, but doing so with his abilities means that to not die, he must win every battle. Lakoria really isn't a combat RP, it just turned out that way because of the nature of fantasy high school RPs in general.

Lotusy said:
@Omega Type Have you read my response as well? I've posted some commentary on your character that I think you might want to look over, specifically about Nathan's Extra.
If you haven't you might want to.
My expectations for what my character might go through was pretty high, but now I know it's not going to be anything like that, I'll definitely take it down a notch (or five).

Don't hold back if my character still doesn't quite fit either, I'd like him to slot in as smoothly as possible.

Kay, here he is.

[QUOTE="Omega Type]
{'Aight, this is Nathan Clarke V2:
Since pretty much everything before was all combat centred, most of Nathan's been overhauled entirely to suit a more casual tone, besides I got a completely different creative outburst tonight.}

Name:
Nathan Clarke

School year:

Senior

Species:

Human

Abilities:

Nathan is capable of rendering himself invisible for a certain amount of time, usually around a minute. It takes some effort to remain invisible, and staying cloaked for longer periods of time without resting leads to torturous migraines, preventing him from using his power.

Appearance:

tumblr_mpwlszF1v71s5wqawo1_500.jpg

Nathan wears little more than a collar shirt and trousers, the more he wears, the more effort it takes to turn invisible (not suggesting anything there).

Personality:

Nathan tends to get paranoid at the best of times, and will rarely trust anyone completely. While being susceptible to pressure, actions like charming or flirting only makes him more nervous and untrusting than he already is. Despite this, he's not a complete nervous wreck, and still has a good slice of faith for those he's close to.

Backstory:

Ever since he discovered his power at the age of fifteen, Nathan has been fighting the hardest battle of his life.

To not use his power to sneak into the girls' changing room.

Well, to his credit, he never did, but more out of fear that his power would fail him at the most inopportune time if he tried.

Apart from that, Nathan's life was about as ordinary as ordinary could get up into his great discovery, his power helped him out of some tight spots in his life, but it wasn't long before he started 'experimenting' with his newfound ability.

After being caught stealing jewellery off a counter when a migraine sunk in, Nathan was forced to flee his home and buy an apartment well away from local authorities.

Knowing loan sharks and stolen goods wouldn't last as a viable form of finance much longer, Nathan began searching desperately for a place to settle down and live out the rest of his life.

Extras:

Nathan is able to cope with migraines much longer when he is determined to get something done, but will still eventually pass out.

Lakota

Looking back, it was actually kinda funny how warrior like I made him in a highschool roleplay, I guess I was just tired when I wrote him up last night and wasn't actually thinking about the details.

Still though, quite a few of other character's abilities are mainly combat centred, so maybe you can see where I was coming from (even though Nathan was pretty much a death machine in comparison).

[/QUOTE]

Lotusy said:
Well, it's not really a matter of fitting. As long as you character isn't a death god (like the... gentleman before Pyosimos), you should be fine. That was just Lotusy nitpicking, since Loki got most of the stuff already.
Also, @GingerBread Sorry to ask, but could you edit out the part about breaking up? To be honest, the only logical option would be fore Jay to do the same thing again, and that would really be redundant. I mean, the breakup was supposed to be meaningful, but all that happened was Nyx trying to hunt and kill Jay, and I'm honestly not too enthralled with the idea anymore.
Yeah no problem, I edited it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back