• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Never!!!!!!
I'll tell you how it really went.

Lokiofsp found out that New York is stupid, so he ran away and lived with magical Squid Senpai in his aquarium in new Jersey and they fucked for life and had ten thousand baby Squid radio heads. Lokiofsp was the greatest father ever. The end.

God no....

This quote ligitematly made me scream in horror

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]God yea!
Come back home to your children!!

[/QUOTE]
My mom and dad would kill me if I had kids...

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Me too. But I do. Come back home. Stop cheating on me!!

[/QUOTE]
Please no, you're destroying my innocence ;-;

[QUOTE="Omega Type]I'm aware it's rather late into the roleplay, but are you still accepting new players?

[/QUOTE]
Yes!

[QUOTE="Omega Type]Sweet, so should I just post a character CS and wait to be accepted before posting or is there a specific way you would like my character to be inserted?

[/QUOTE]
Just make a CS and wait to be accepted

hey hows it going, i been busy and unable to keep up with the rp lately, has it been lunch time yet? also can someone update me where people are in general and general surroundings?

Btw, @GingerBread, if you were to kill ami, that would be fine with me. I mean i like playing her but i also have enough ideas. Also if she was to die, everyone would go even more crazy.

even though you may, you dont need to kill Ami. please...

@Omega Type alright, a few problems.

First off, for your abilites, they have to be magical in some way. Second, can't accept you until you have the secret word. Third, I just want you to know that this RP won't have nearly as much combat as you may think, just a forwarning

@GingerBread[/URL], if you were to kill ami, that would be fine with me. I mean i like playing her but i also have enough ideas. Also if she was to die, everyone would go even more crazy.
even though you may, you dont need to kill Ami. please...
I still want to meet ami in the rp, but I don't know how to right now cause I lost track in where we are

Users who are viewing this thread

Back