• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]i remember the stuff i was here. I do not know if there was cooked cat stuff before.

[/QUOTE]
they looked up cooked cats and were squeling about it coz they wimps.

GingerBread said:
I've got free time :P
sure, rp is like the only website that is loading for me. I found that if you try to open it through disscution it loads quicker. everyother website is shit and takes years

GingerBread said:
@Pyosimros Your ability doesn't really sound magical. it sounds to me like you can just take a lot more hits than a normal person. But I've just woken up, so it's probably best if someone else does this.
^ that's my only issue, cause you do have the secret word after all.
Yah sorry. I kinda speed ran everything xD

OceanBunny said:
Why aren't I tagged? ._. (I can't see hidden secret words on my phone though sooo... @Lotusy @GingerBread @DragonStorm @LegenDarius all you guys xD )
Because you're to nice!

I know that Ginger and Lotusy can put their hand through the monitor and smack somebody upside the head if need be, but I've only really seen you be nice! Is that bad? Do I sound bad? Imma stop now...

LokiofSP said:
Because you're to nice!
I know that Ginger and Lotusy can put their hand through the monitor and smack somebody upside the head if need be, but I've only really seen you be nice! Is that bad? Do I sound bad? Imma stop now...
Because you´re bad, you´re bad come on

You know you´re, you´re bad come on, you know

You know you´re bad, you´re come on, you know

And the whole world has to

Answer right now

Just to tell you once again

Who's bad

LokiofSP said:
Because you're to nice!
I can put a boot through the monitor, but that would break it ;_;

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]i could do so too, but that would maybe be a shocking experience. Also it would ruin my boot.

[/QUOTE]
I tried putting my boot through the moniter once...

The person on the other side of the internet was sent to the hospital

@metalcity[/URL], since i found someone to trust in him. But it showed me that my emotions were my problem. The hatred hurt me, and the breakup only could because i loved. That is why i lost faith in both, humanity and love.

Please, do not read it because pf feeling pitiful. thanks.

I don't read for pity. I just read.

LokiofSP said:
I tried putting my boot through the moniter once...

The person on the other side of the internet was sent to the hospital
Hot damn. And yea, I've had to smack some people upside a few times. Even Dragonstorm when he told me his depression story, because I have a calcified f*cking heart.

On a brighter note, what's the most evil thing you can think of? Mine is either tying up someone, pinning their eyes open, and getting them to sneeze, or replacing someone's alarm clock with an activated blender.

[/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
I don't read for pity. I just read.
Hot damn. And yea, I've had to smack some people upside a few times. Even Dragonstorm when he told me his depression story, because I have a calcified f*cking heart.

On a brighter note, what's the evilist thing you can think of? Mine is either tying up someone, pinning their eyes open, and getting them to sneeze, or replacing someone's alarm clock with an activated blender.
'On a brighter note, how do you torture somebody...Not asking for any real reason just wondering...' xD but yeah, the evilist thing I can imagine is making someone get a popcorn kernel stuck in their teeth for the rest of their life

LokiofSP said:
'On a brighter note, how do you torture somebody...Not asking for any real reason just wondering...' xD but yeah, the evilist thing I can imagine is making someone get a popcorn kernel stuck in their teeth for the rest of their life
What a monster. Remind me to never let you near my family. And yeah, I'm totally not asking to torture people, no siree. Heh.

LokiofSP said:
Because you're to nice!
Hey!! I've told people they had to fix things before accepting them before!! I'm not always nice.. Just most of the time.. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Lies!!

[/QUOTE]
Is so true!

You said everything in that spoiler box and LIED about it!

LokiofSP said:
Is so true!
You said everything in that spoiler box and LIED about it!
Never!!!!!!

I'll tell you how it really went.

Lokiofsp found out that New York is stupid, so he ran away and lived with magical Squid Senpai in his aquarium in new Jersey and they fucked for life and had ten thousand baby Squid radio heads. Lokiofsp was the greatest father ever. The end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back