• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
Just saying, Columbus is still undefeated guys...Just throwing that out there, he's totally OP, he'll like, hug you until you're creeped out
Actually, I'm pretty sure he's the toughest brick in the school. He's taken a lot of pain without any healing, more than any other student.

mewbot5408 said:
XDDf
xD and I'm sure corpse blood in posionus, lol. Vampires can drink the blood of the dead cause it makes them sick so hahattity haha ha ha
What are you even saying?

Lotusy said:
Actually, I'm pretty sure he's the toughest brick in the school. He's taken a lot of pain without any healing, more than any other student.
You'll stab him and shoot him all you want, but he won't, stop, COMING FOR YOU...So he can introduce himself and ask to be your friend :)

LokiofSP said:
Just saying, Columbus is still undefeated guys...Just throwing that out there, he's totally OP, he'll like, hug you until you're creeped out
I think for some reason Xren would probably treat him like his kid.. Who if wanted he would want to eat too

Last edited by a moderator:
mewbot5408 said:
XDDf
xD and I'm sure corpse blood in posionus, lol. Vampires can drink the blood of the dead cause it makes them sick so hahattity haha ha ha
Well the demon blood would make Nyx stronger along with making him an unwilling slave to the demon. And the Ghoul blood would make him weaker, so it would just keep him at the same strength as he normally is.

But yeah, normal dead people blood is poisonous to Nyx :P

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I think you really mean humhug!
*hugs you*

[/QUOTE]
no, i AM really mean and said humbug. i am ebenezer scrooge of love. Except for the fact that no stupid ghosts can change my mind.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]no, i AM really mean and said humbug. i am ebenezer scrooge of love. Except for the fact that no stupid ghosts can change my mind.

[/QUOTE]
Well I can!

*hugs tighter*

mewbot5408 said:
7_CatSnake.jpg

I FOUND THEIR KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He "eats" jackal

Magical Squid Senpai]You will hug me. [/QUOTE] no. *crosses arms poutingly and accidentally hugs [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24583-magical-squid-senpai/ said:
@Magical Squid Senpai[/URL] without noticing*

i will not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ami the breadling]no. *crosses arms poutingly and accidentally hugs [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24583-magical-squid-senpai/ said:
@Magical Squid Senpai[/URL] without noticing*

i will not.
Yay! Too late!

You are growing up so fast! Small child!

*let's go*

*pouts*

I still say love is humbug. Love is a imagination the humans gave theirselves so they could feel good. They would feel like animals if they had sex just for the mere reason of reproduction and therefore they subconciously mixed up their hormones so they would feel love. Love is nothing more than an artificial justification for sex and complications.

@Magical Squid Senpai

Ami the breadling]*pouts* I still say love is humbug. Love is a imagination the humans gave theirselves so they could feel good. They would feel like animals if they had sex just for the mere reason of reproduction and therefore they subconciously mixed up their hormones so they would feel love. Love is nothing more than an artificial justification for sex and complications. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24583-magical-squid-senpai/ said:
@Magical Squid Senpai[/URL]
chill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back