• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Archdemon said:
I really wanna have Sean beat the shit out of Nyx, for fun of course. Still trying to think of what to do with the whole Xren situation, basically do I knock him out or let Pluto deal with it.
@GingerBread @mewbot5408 @Magical Squid Senpai
I've no idea, i say let Pluto deal with it, it's his boyfriend after all :P

But trust me, you most likely won't win against Nyx, unless you have silver or holy cross/water. But sean is a vampire, so i don't see that happening :P

GingerBread said:
I've no idea, i say let Pluto deal with it, it's his boyfriend after all :P
But trust me, you most likely won't win against Nyx, unless you have silver or holy cross/water. But sean is a vampire, so i don't see that happening :P
I want Pluto cat.

Trust me, Sean's been alive longer so I'd say he has more combat experience than Nyx and also he would've learned a lot more ways to deal with fights other than brute strength, I'd most likely say Tie cause Sean would disarm Nyx but won't use anything holy or silver to cheat his way in a fight. If any of that makes sense unless you have some stuff other than the blood drinking effect that Nyx uses like better everything on level with an actual vampire, ((Cause I believe if one is half vampire and half human they'd get half the enhanced stuff of a full blooded vampire since most vampires are bitten not born.)) just using logic is all, also Sean supplies your blood as he is the blood dealer! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@GingerBread Just don't be so quick to think Nyx can beat everything :P ((P.S. I don't know the past of the Rp dealing with Nyx as I don't feel like reading over two hundred pages of the Rp so if Nyx as gained some great mega power then forgive me.))

Archdemon said:
Trust me, Sean's been alive longer so I'd say he has more combat experience than Nyx and also he would've learned a lot more ways to deal with fights other than brute strength, I'd most likely say Tie cause Sean would disarm Nyx but won't use anything holy or silver to cheat his way in a fight. If any of that makes sense unless you have some stuff other than the blood drinking effect that Nyx uses like better everything on level with an actual vampire, ((Cause I believe if one is half vampire and half human they'd get half the enhanced stuff of a full blooded vampire since most vampires are bitten not born.)) just using logic is all, also Sean supplies your blood as he is the blood dealer! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@GingerBread Just don't be so quick to think Nyx can beat everything :P ((P.S. I don't know the past of the Rp dealing with Nyx as I don't feel like reading over two hundred pages of the Rp so if Nyx as gained some great mega power then forgive me.))
I'd really suggest Checking out Nyx's Cs, even without a weapon Nyx is dangerous. He can use people's blood against them, and can get onto the same level as a normal vampire or get even stronger and faster than a normal vampire. He can Also summon Richard, which is just a panther made of blood.

I don't think Nyx can beat everything, it's just without a holy weapon or something similar, the chances of beating him are slim. Nyx was never meant to be this powerful, it just sort of happened :P

GingerBread said:
I'd really suggest Checking out Nyx's Cs, even without a weapon Nyx is dangerous. He can use people's blood against them, and can get onto the same level as a normal vampire or get even stronger and faster than a normal vampire. He can Also summon Richard, which is just a panther made of blood.
I don't think Nyx can beat everything, it's just without a holy weapon or something similar, the chances of beating him are slim. Nyx was never meant to be this powerful, it just sort of happened :P
"Lets make Nyx able to control his opponents like puppets by their body liquids. Oh shit, how has he gotten that op. "

Are you trolling, lying or dumb? No, Gingi is not dumb. Trolling or lying?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"Lets make Nyx able to control his opponents like puppets by their body liquids. Oh shit, how has he gotten that op. "
Are you trolling, lying or dumb? No, Gingi is not dumb. Trolling or lying?

[/QUOTE]
I don't use that unless someone bullshits something, and even then I'm hesitant to use it. But thus far i haven't used anything besides the basic blood projectile, which does slowly kill Nyx

Most of the powers i don't use cause i personally don't like them, they seem kinda dull or would cut out a lot of the stuff i could have Nyx do. But even with the basic powers he's still kinda Op but not quite. But if you add on the different effects for blood, then he becomes Op.

I mean if he gets Unicorn blood he becomes invincible and immune to all magic and that's not even the most OP one on there :/

But it does also add more weaknesses for Nyx, but no one ever reallys uses them

Last edited by a moderator:
@GingerBread[/URL] Just don't be so quick to think Nyx can beat everything :P ((P.S. I don't know the past of the Rp dealing with Nyx as I don't feel like reading over two hundred pages of the Rp so if Nyx as gained some great mega power then forgive me.))
To be honest, I don't think Sean needs to compete with Nyx on a physical level. Granted, while Sean has more overall time on this earth, and probably has refined tactics, I don't think a person like him would use them. He seems more mature, and less violent, so I think he beats Nyx on more of a maturity plane than anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
I don't use that unless someone bullshits something, and even then I'm hesitant to use it. But thus far i haven't used anything besides the basic blood projectile, which does slowly kill Nyx
Most of the powers i don't use cause i personally don't like them, they seem kinda dull or would cut out a lot of the stuff i could have Nyx do. But even with the basic powers he's still kinda Op but not quite. But if you add on the different effects for blood, then he becomes Op.

I mean if he gets Unicorn blood he becomes invincible and immune to all magic and that's not even the most OP one on there :/

But it does also add more weaknesses for Nyx, but no one ever reallys uses them
Lotusy said:
I've actually never seen Nyx use the blood manipulation. I think that keeps it decently fair, though Nyx is still powerful.
To be honest, I don't think Sean needs to compete with Nyx on a physical level. Granted, while Sean has more overall time on this earth, and probably has refined tactics, I don't think a person like him would use them. He seems more mature, and less violent, so I think he beats Nyx on more of a maturity plane than anything.
You both do not get i try to tease Gingi right?

Yeah the blood manipulation is the pretty much the only real op thing on Nyx's CS, I'm fine with the other powers and if he basically doesn't use it then i still say mostly tie. Oh and I'm just saying the whole thing if a fight were to initiate cause I didn't actually say I'd have Sean initiate the fight, it was more of a joke on how much of an asshole Nyx is plus Nyx is more likely to start a fight than Sean, well at least Sean is more mature so I win in that battle! Huzzah!

@Lotusy @GingerBread

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]You both do not get i try to tease Gingi right?

[/QUOTE]
Eh, whatever you say.

Archdemon said:
Yeah the blood manipulation is the pretty much the only real op thing on Nyx's CS, I'm fine with the other powers and if he basically doesn't use it then i still say mostly tie. Oh and I'm just saying the whole thing if a fight were to initiate cause I didn't actually say I'd have Sean initiate the fight, it was more of a joke on how much of an asshole Nyx is plus Nyx is more likely to start a fight than Sean, well at least Sean is more mature so I win in that battle! Huzzah!
@Lotusy @GingerBread
We'll have to see won't we ;)

Just saying, Columbus is still undefeated guys...Just throwing that out there, he's totally OP, he'll like, hug you until you're creeped out

mewbot5408 said:
Xren is a demon/ghoul hybrid
He will beat everyone!

Only weakness is he's trapped in Jackal's body xc
You know what happens to Nyx if he drinks demon blood? > :)

He becomes a slave to the demon D:

XDDf

GingerBread said:
You know what happens to Nyx if he drinks demon blood? > :)
He becomes a slave to the demon D:
xD and I'm sure corpse blood in posionus, lol. Vampires can drink the blood of the dead cause it makes them sick so hahattity haha ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back