• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PhoenixFire13 said:
I see there are a bunch of new faces too :o Well um, -cough- I guess I should apologize for my absence and introduce myself.
Hello, everyone. I'm the owner of this Lakoria High RP and I RP the character Shina. Her character sheet is the first one on the character sign up tab so if you're curious, that's where you can look. I've been absent from the RP for a super long time because of school and unfortunately ... I still can't come back because, again, school (-cries-). I will try to come on at least once a day at night since I only have time right before I sleep. I will answer questions as best as I could but it's probably best to ask the admins because I am extremely behind on everything ;w; I'll try to catch up as fast as I can >.<

And with that said ... I'm back and I welcome all the new faces ^^
Nice to meet you I'm Mewa :3

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Pluto has always been a sex god!
Do I need to show you his booty again??

[/QUOTE]
Jackal/xren: smiles widely* sex God huh?

GingerBread said:
What if Nyx removes it and just keeps it as a trophy XP
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]You will have to fight for it!

[/QUOTE]
Jackal Takes pluto's booty back from nyx with a low growl "that's mine Thank you!"

mewbot5408 said:
The ghoul smiled evilly and leaned down grabbing Pluto by chin and leaned in giving him a rough forced kiss and stood up licking his lower lip. "Delicious. But now I need some real food...hmmm.." the 7foot tall male grow crossed his arms before snickering and unseating his claws eying nyx and Jay the everyone else. "You might wanna run, if I catch you you'll be food." He said and started running at nyx.
@Ami the breadling

@GingerBread

@Lotusy

@Archdemon

@LokiofSP
wrong chat

metalcity said:
I'm betting that @GingerBread is gay, like all his rp characters are and the amount of times he has said he wants to sleep with me is over 5 xD definitely gay
Are you sure you he's gay, and not crazy? I mean he wants to sleep with you so he has to be at least a little bit crazy :P

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
reading that hurt my head. What?
Sorry I keep on using voice to text,so I can get all my posts out faster, problem is, my phone doesn't read my accent right :P

I edited it

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Your New York accent????

[/QUOTE]
No, my speech is...Odd...

Its like somebody took a bunch of accents and rolled it into one person, that's me. Like for example, I'll sound like a have a souther twang when saying the 'a' in the word 'twang', but then I'll say the 'a' in allot like a New Yorker. It's weird :/

LokiofSP said:
Its like somebody took a bunch of accents and rolled it into one person, that's me. Like for example, I'll sound like a have a souther twang when saying the 'a' in the word 'twang', but then I'll say the 'a' in allot like a New Yorker. It's weird :/
All New Yorkers are weird.

While I have no accent!

Well my friends say that I sound like a white person... I still don't know what that would mean??

LokiofSP said:
Imagine if lots of accents were put together:

Ayup y'all! Yew got any o' dem cattle? Ahm a rancha! Or something like that.

Lotusy said:
Imagine if lots of accents were put together:
Ayup y'all! Yew got any o' dem cattle? Ahm a rancha! Or something like that.
Kinda? That used to be accurate, but I literally sat through lessons with somebody to get rid of it so people could understand me, now it comes of more in how I stress letters in diffrent words.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]All New Yorkers are weird.
While I have no accent!

Well my friends say that I sound like a white person... I still don't know what that would mean??

[/QUOTE]
It means you talk white you dolt :P

LokiofSP said:
Kinda? That used to be accurate, but I literally sat through lessons with somebody to get rid of it so people could understand me, now it comes of more in how I stress letters in diffrent words.
It means you talk white you dolt :P
My friends are mean. And so are you!

Just because I don't call people "my N****",

I call people cool cat!! I sound like 90's white dad aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]My friends are mean. And so are you!

[/QUOTE]
Lol and I call people various things mostly bro,child,and my pet

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]My friends are mean. And so are you!

[/QUOTE]
You're not allowed to use that word....

Geez, you sound like an old man trying to fit in with young people, 'Yo, yo, yo! What is up my cool cats and jive turkeys?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back