• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
God, this has been my entire RP so far this year:
Hi, my name's Columbus! Want to be frei-

*Gets punched*

*Gets kicked*

*Gets drugged*
*Gets strapped to a lightningrod and struck by lightning*

*Gets kicked off by a griffin*

On the plus side, didn't he kill those two students during the mystery man day?

Lotusy said:
*Gets strapped to a lightningrod and struck by lightning*
*Gets kicked off by a griffin*

On the plus side, didn't he kill those two students during the mystery man day?
He knocked em out.

Who does he look like. Nyx?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]You're alive!!!!
Hello nice to meet you! :3

[/QUOTE]
Ah, I guess I should introduce myself, lol. Nice to meet you too owo

I see there are a bunch of new faces too :o Well um, -cough- I guess I should apologize for my absence and introduce myself.

Hello, everyone. I'm the owner of this Lakoria High RP and I RP the character Shina. Her character sheet is the first one on the character sign up tab so if you're curious, that's where you can look. I've been absent from the RP for a super long time because of school and unfortunately ... I still can't come back because, again, school (-cries-). I will try to come on at least once a day at night since I only have time right before I sleep. I will answer questions as best as I could but it's probably best to ask the admins because I am extremely behind on everything ;w; I'll try to catch up as fast as I can >.<

And with that said ... I'm back and I welcome all the new faces ^^

Good to be back here too. (Sorry should've reintroduced myself here too, but oh wells :\)

So I'm guessing the current "event" is that some girl (@Ami the breadling) is dealing drugs or something? I apologize, this is like my second day back after like two months.

LegenDarius said:
Good to be back here too. (Sorry should've reintroduced myself here too, but oh wells :\)
So I'm guessing the current "event" is that some girl (@Ami the breadling) is dealing drugs or something? I apologize, this is like my second day back after like two months.
Well, there really isn't a theme for today, it's just free roam. Ami's drugs just seem to be the thing right now.

LegenDarius said:
It's not an event per se... the whole drug thing is a joke, Jay keeps on assuming people do drugs after an instance with @Magical Squid Senpai's character getting drugged by a cult, he now calls him a drug dealer.

Columbus (My guy) is kinda dumb, so he assumes that Pluto is indeed a drug dealer, and that Ami (@Ami the breadling's character) is also a drug dealer due to her drugging two students.

It's not an event, it just kind of happened

Edit: My phone is complete crap at converting voice to text, it always reads my accent wrong ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
PhoenixFire13 said:
@LokiofSP Oh, I should add you to the admin list too. Is there anyone else that is an admin that wasn't before I took a rest? I can add them as well
I believe I was the only admin added, don't quote me on that. I may be wrong I'm like 90% sure that I'm the only new one

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Not necessarily, the injuries he caused were greater which gets his points score high.
so a draw

[/QUOTE]
I know i'm late, but sleep was calling.

But this isn't a televised match, you pass out, you lost, your opponent can then kill you. I win :P

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Yep!
Although I am pretty sure that it is Jason and Jay.

Nyx just spontaneously combusted.

Don't forget the good details ;3

[/QUOTE]
You remember that time Pluto became sex god?

Or how about when Jay and Nyx turned out to be twins seperated at birth?

Or when Miyuku turned out to be Willow's mom?

Or my favorite, when my OC Mary Angela Suey became the girlfreind of all the boys and they had sexy times?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Yep!
Although I am pretty sure that it is Jason and Jay.

Nyx just spontaneously combusted.

Don't forget the good details ;3

[/QUOTE]
I think so far in the RP the only good thing that's happened to Nyx is Jay. I mean in the beginning Shina got a magical sentient flame and Nyx just got internal burning. Yeah Nyx got richard, but he almost died in the process. There was the hunger game thing and Nyx got ganged up on because people just sat there watching him.

I can't think of another good thing that has happened to Nyx apart from him going out with Jay

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
I think so far in the RP the only good thing that's happened to Nyx is Jay. I mean in the beginning Shina got a magical sentient flame and Nyx just got internal burning. Yeah Nyx got richard, but he almost died in the process. There was the hunger game thing and Nyx got ganged up on because people just sat there watching him.
I can't think of another good thing that has happened to Nyx apart from him going out with Jay
Don't worry, him and Apep can do some bonding!

How did he get Richard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back