• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]So rude!! That's it, its mother time.
*pulls out a spiked baseball bat*

[/QUOTE]
Kinky, wait what

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]good night. (go to bed now! Even if you do not want to, you should, you said yourself. so go!)

[/QUOTE]
Yea, but at the same time I will be thinking about my headache will I sleep and I don't feel tired so I will end up being awake for a hour in pain.

metalcity said:
Yea, but at the same time I will be thinking about my headache will I sleep and I don't feel tired so I will end up being awake for a hour in pain.
There's this magical little tablet called weed Midol :)

Lol I swear one of the boys is gonna follow Ami into the bush.

Like, seriously, every time she runs away, somebody follows her xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]ikr. I am so seeing that coming too

[/QUOTE]
Lol, watch it become some horror film like It Follows.

Lotusy said:
Lol, watch it become some horror film like It Follows.
i really want Ami to finish Ace soon, she will not be that defenseless then + Ace is a pretty cool guy/robot. And since he'd always stick with Ami he woudnt be illegal right'

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]i really want Ami to finish Ace soon, she will not be that defenseless then + Ace is a pretty cool guy/robot. And since he'd always stick with Ami he woudnt be illegal right'

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure that would work. The only problem is if you have enough characters and start fanning out and snagging everyone. One should be fine.

Lotusy said:
I'm sure that would work. The only problem is if you have enough characters and start fanning out and snagging everyone. One should be fine.
He'd be like her sarcastic, bad puns making but still kinda cool bodyguard. Always by her side. Also he eould not be too strong. If she is about to finish him, i pm you the abilities and you say nono or gogo

Lotusy said:
Aw, damn. Poor Columbus. People are only nice to him when he's in pain D:
Ami is not quite used to having emotions and such. That's why she is going all crazy like a pancake on ecstasy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I call it, or did I call it? Ami can never be alone xD

@Archdemon Geez, I realized that I might have written a bit harshly for Jay last post. You can have Sean slap him shitless or something, my bad.

Lotusy said:
Did I call it, or did I call it? Ami can never be alone xD
@Archdemon Geez, I realized that I might have written a bit harshly for Jay last post. You can have Sean slap him shitless or something, my bad.
The great thing is i can use just the right dose of ignoring them, making them do what she wants, openkng up to them and making them angry. It will never stop.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I keep imagining Columbus just flying across the place!

[/QUOTE]
Sometimes love comes around...

And it knocks you down...

Get back, and it knocks you down

God, this has been my entire RP so far this year:

Hi, my name's Columbus! Want to be frei-

*Gets punched*

*Gets kicked*

*Gets drugged*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back