• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
Yeah well... Columbus is undefeated :P
To op pls nrf
what about the time Nyx got bit by Columbus, I'd say Columbro lost. Nyx didn't win either, but he was at least still standing. It doesn't matter he was stone from the waist down and couldn't fall onto the floor unless pushed :P

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
what about the time Nyx got bit by Columbus, I'd say Columbro lost. Nyx didn't win either, but he was at least still standing. It doesn't matter he was stone from the waist down and couldn't fall onto the floor unless pushed :P
That was more of a debate that got physical than a fight

Okay so I just need the profile for xren to be checked out, I edited the details so it made sense and added the password in case :P

She drugged Kat which made him pass out, got hurt which lead to Kat stabbing and almost killing nyx. Who then had to back away and passed out from what I believe, then healed

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26561-mewbot5408/ said:
@mewbot5408[/URL] so Xren is going to be inside Jackal? Like a voice in his head?
Not exactly,xren's soul and mind are inhabiting jackal a bit like a parasite and second mind in a way...Jackal will become xren when xren takes over and will be his self when he's in control of the body

Yo, I just wanted to say, with all the IC hate being flung right now, we're still cool cats, right? If anyone is feeling like they're being intentionally pushed to violent extremes, just let us know.

Lotusy said:
Yo, I just wanted to say, with all the IC hate being flung right now, we're still cool cats, right? If anyone is feeling like they're being intentionally pushed to violent extremes, just let us know.
God would you shut up for just a minute, this is why I bloody hate you all. Stupid bunch of poop.

Love you guys <3

metalcity said:
God would you shut up for just a minute, this is why I bloody hate you all. Stupid bunch of poop.
Love you guys <3
I hope you ***** a ***** with a cat you ***** stick a rusty screwdriver up your ******* *****. And while your at it, eat **** you ***....

Okay, all better now :3

Lotusy said:
I can seperate ic and ooc. I know your a bunch of weirdos, but my bunch pf weirdos and i woudnt want another.

Hey I'm is xren accepted?

Wanna make sure before introducing him later, I have a idea on how to get him to wake up and take over control of Jackal's body

mewbot5408 said:
Hey I'm is xren accepted?
Wanna make sure before introducing him later, I have a idea on how to get him to wake up and take over control of Jackal's body
Sure, he's accepted.

mewbot5408 said:
Not exactly,xren's soul and mind are inhabiting jackal a bit like a parasite and second mind in a way...Jackal will become xren when xren takes over and will be his self when he's in control of the body
So I guess that is when Pluto will have to end the unhealthy relationship?

You do know that Pluto ate his last boyfriend for not being what he said he was??

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]So I guess that is when Pluto will have to end the unhealthy relationship?
You do know that Pluto ate his last boyfriend for not being what he said he was??

[/QUOTE]
Ate? Is that what they call it these days ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back